34 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.
With patented color technology, True Match™ Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy.
- Finish: Natural
- SPF: 17 (select shades)
- Coverage: Light to medium
- Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
- Butylene Glyco
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate
- Isostearyl Neopentanoate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Yellow 5 Lake
- Red 7
Top Questions See all 1,399 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
- "They would say that True Match Foundation was so good and how great the coverage was so I got it into my head and was like, "okay, I am so buying this!"" in 49 reviews
- "The colors really match my skin tone and blend well, I also use a powder with it but still doesn't make me look like i am wearing a pound of makeup." in 45 reviews
- "It's a little expensive for the drugstore I think it was around 13 dollars at my local Walmart but some things are worth it and if your wondering what drugstore foundation is best for you then do yourself a favor and try this out!" in 36 reviews
- "Great foundation for a frugal price lasts all day and goes on smooth and has full coverage holds up to some of its pricy competitors " in 35 reviews
- "This product doesn't give me great coverage and it looks light on my skin, but when i step into the sunlight, it has an orange tint." in 30 reviews
Love L'Oreal products, and the True Match foundation is one of few that I've found which has light enough shades for us pale people. Great coverage, and staying power. Definitely worth the cost. Ice recommend this to several friends.
I used this a while back and I didn’t not really like having to work to get it out of the container. It is affordable and the product does last most of the day. I don’t think that I will ever buy it again
As a person with yellow undertones even though I have pretty fair most of the time, It is really different for me to find a drugstore foundation that does not turn pink on my skin. As this product has foundations made for warm undertones it makes it so easy to find a shade that works for me! I love this product for everyday!
I have combination skin and I love this foundation! I am VERY pale and i finally found a drugstore foundation that is pale enough! I wear the shade w1 which is very light. I just wish that C1 could be a better shade match/paler, because its a much deeper shade than W1 and quite salmony. This foundation goes on flawless, and with the proper application, stays flawless throughout the day!
Great drug store brand formula. Really comparable to Lancôme and makeup forever had foundation. Buildable coverage. Doesn’t clog pores. But it’s staying power is a little weak and you might need to do powder touch ups. The formula is a bit oily so make sure to watch for that too
This is a very cheap foundation to keep around for lazy days. It goes on well and does the job for a fraction of high end products. It does make me oily sooner than others, but it is nice to have as a backup in the drawer! I would buy it again. Love the size and shape of the bottle
For the price this product is great. Goes on smooth and doesn'tdave your skin feeling oily, cakey, or heavy. It last all day. Easy to apply and a huge variety of shades. Reccomend to anyone who's on a budget
I first tried this foundation because, this is what they would use mostly on my face when i used to be a model, my skin looked flawless and i loved it. So i decided to buy it and i have been using it ever since. It doesn't feel greasy, it covers well, my skin get a glow. i just love it and i always recommend. (don't let it dry )
My go to foundation!! I mix mine to get the perfect color combo!! I love that it lasts, it doesn't cake and comes in a wide range of tones for ever skin color ♡♡♡ I always but loreal for about 4 years now and honestly I won't stop. ♡♡
Q & A
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Did anyone other than me have a problem matching the colors available to their skin tone?
Does it work good for oily skin?
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
IS THIS LIGHT WEIGHT OR VERY HEAVY ON THE SKIN
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos