BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Dianna C.
Hamilton City, CA
I would recommend this foundation to anyone with dry skin. It works well for me during the winter months since my skin is more on the dry side. It give great coverage and doesn't look cakey when layered. It does require a setting powder and touching up throughout the day though.
Amanda F.
Tacine, WI
Review for: (3 Pack) L'OREAL True Match Super Blendable Makeup - Porcelain more...
Ride or die drugstore foundation. I use this more than any of my higher end brands mostly because of the color matches so well and I love to use it as a contour color as well. Always satisfied with this. It does not make my skin oily at all and that is a propblem j always seem to have.
Sarah G.
Uniontown, OH
Just got this and though I think I have the wrong color, I really like it. Feels pretty lightweight but has a medium and build able coverage. Blends very easily and a little goes a long way. Does tend to want to get a little cakey looking though but that can be fixed with a lighter hand.
Megan M.
San Antonio, TX
I have tried a ton of foundations. This one is really great, it matches my skin very well and makes my skin feel soft. What I really like about this foundation is that it is light and not heavy and it doesn't make my skin feel oily a couple hours of putting it on. I'll definitely buy again.
Wendy A.
Westfield, ny
Not really sure about this one, maybe I'm just using the wrong one but I think this oxidizes and looks dry and just eww lol I know there are different tones like the warm and neutral....ect (I had the neutral in N2) so maybe this just isn't the one for me but yeah I gave mine away.
Brenda M.
Santa Rosa, CA
I really like this foundation. I use W4 and its a perfect match. However formula is sooo runny ! Be careful not to get it on anything because it drips. Longwearing, dewy and light weight medium coverage.
Brooke C.
Tampa, FL
Awful makeup. I bought this to try the other day and I could not wait to get home and wash it off. It feel like a greasy mask on your face. Not a good fit for combination to oily skin. I'm not sure if it would do the same thing with dry skin. I will never purchase this product again.
Adriana M.
I have to agree with some of the other reviews on this product. True to color, blendable, and matte finish. The only problem I've recently had is, my bottle is no longer matching my skin color. My skin has actually gotten lighter. Time to go shopping to update my make up stash.
Renny B.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Cappuccino more...
I'm currently using this foundation . It's a bit runny so be mindful of how you tend to apply . A little goes a long way so don't pour too much product or you'll look like ompalumpa. For a drug store product it overs full coverage and I'm content with the product . I wish it was pump and not a screw bottle but otherwise I'm content
Kassandra C.
Boston, MA
I first tried this foundation because, this is what they would use mostly on my face when i used to be a model, my skin looked flawless and i loved it. So i decided to buy it and i have been using it ever since. It doesn't feel greasy, it covers well, my skin get a glow. i just love it and i always recommend. (don't let it dry )
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.