34 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.
With patented color technology, True Match™ Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy.
- Finish: Natural
- SPF: 17 (select shades)
- Coverage: Light to medium
- Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
- Butylene Glyco
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate
- Isostearyl Neopentanoate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Yellow 5 Lake
- Red 7
Top Questions See all 1,423 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
- "They would say that True Match Foundation was so good and how great the coverage was so I got it into my head and was like, "okay, I am so buying this!"" in 49 reviews
- "The colors really match my skin tone and blend well, I also use a powder with it but still doesn't make me look like i am wearing a pound of makeup." in 45 reviews
- "It's a little expensive for the drugstore I think it was around 13 dollars at my local Walmart but some things are worth it and if your wondering what drugstore foundation is best for you then do yourself a favor and try this out!" in 36 reviews
- "Great foundation for a frugal price lasts all day and goes on smooth and has full coverage holds up to some of its pricy competitors " in 35 reviews
- "This product doesn't give me great coverage and it looks light on my skin, but when i step into the sunlight, it has an orange tint." in 30 reviews
It wasn't bad but it wasn't what I was looking for. It is really nice for light weight everyday makeup but it doesn't cover up acne very well. It is also not in the best container in the world; it is really easy to get way to much and spill it on accident. It is good for girls that have very minor acne and oily skin but not for mixed or dry skin.
I love this foundation. It is one of the only drugstore foundations that does not oxidize on me and turn orange. It really is blend-able and works to just sink right into my skin. My only real complaint is that I wish it had a pump for sanitation and a more controlled way to get the product out!
This foundation is way to thin and watery. It pours out of the bottle and I always get too much. I did not find it very blend able at all. Right when you put it on it drys and stays there and doesn't allow you to blend it out. I also still haven't found a color that masks my redness in my face.
One of my first foundations and favorite! I've went through many bottles of this foundation, I love this stuff. super blendable, great coverage, it's lightweight. This foundation is just amazing! I recommend to all!
Obvious from the name SUPER BLENDABLE.......can be compared to high end foundations .the only problem I face it is a bit glittery , but its ok when I use with my rimmel stay matte.......perfect for your poocket
One of the best and my favorite drug store foundations affordable super easy to blend not cakey lasts all night love the bottle it comes in very cute for me I would say cause it’s buildable it’s full coverage
Not my favorite but something I can work with. Comes off a little patchy and blotchy on me but easy to fix with some powder. Easy to blend tho and work with. Other true match products have worked better for me.
It's very hard to find a specific shade that matches my skin tone as a black woman and the fact that L'Oreal's True Match has lived up to its name. It has complete coverage which is amazing as a person with skin troubles. This foundation is 110% something that you need to buy. The fact that it's a drugstore brand makes it even more dependable.
Porcelain is the perfect color for me. I love this foundation, it is the one I use every single day. It has amazing coverage and doesn't seem to make my oily skin worse and not much oil peaks through. I am totally in love with this foundation, I recommend this to anyone looking for full coverage amazingness .
L'Oreal isn't lying when it says it's super blendable...this foundation is so easy to apply and blend all over your face without using too much, and that's great whether you want one layer or multiple layers. I wish it had a pump because it's not ideal application wise, but this is a great foundation.
Q & A
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Did anyone other than me have a problem matching the colors available to their skin tone?
Does it work good for oily skin?
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
IS THIS LIGHT WEIGHT OR VERY HEAVY ON THE SKIN
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos