34 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
4.15 / 5 based on 7,272 Reviews
Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.
With patented color technology, True Match™ Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy.
- Finish: Natural
- SPF: 17 (select shades)
- Coverage: Light to medium
- Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
- Butylene Glyco
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate
- Isostearyl Neopentanoate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Yellow 5 Lake
- Red 7
Top Questions See all 1,356 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
- "They would say that True Match Foundation was so good and how great the coverage was so I got it into my head and was like, "okay, I am so buying this!"" in 49 reviews
- "The colors really match my skin tone and blend well, I also use a powder with it but still doesn't make me look like i am wearing a pound of makeup." in 45 reviews
- "It's a little expensive for the drugstore I think it was around 13 dollars at my local Walmart but some things are worth it and if your wondering what drugstore foundation is best for you then do yourself a favor and try this out!" in 36 reviews
- "Great foundation for a frugal price lasts all day and goes on smooth and has full coverage holds up to some of its pricy competitors " in 35 reviews
- "This product doesn't give me great coverage and it looks light on my skin, but when i step into the sunlight, it has an orange tint." in 30 reviews
I feel like this was very pigmented and blended well but it was so freaking oily! I won't buy it again because it was so oily! I wanted to like it. I definitely don't recommend it if you have oily skin like me.
Review for: Natural Ivory more...
Not many makeups can stand up to my super dry skin but this foundation does! it is easily blended and works well over many moisturizers. it does not look cakey or clumped on especially if you use a beauty blender sponge. the color is great for my pale skin and the shade is a perfect match.
Review for: Natural Beige more...
This foundation luckily was a great match for my skin which tends to stay between oily and dry. It blended easily with my skin and was very lightweight against my skin leaving it with a natural look. It is definitely something I would but again because it always leaves me with good results.
I recently bought this foundation and it is my favorite one from all the others I have tried. It covers exceptionally well and i don't even feel it, like other foundations that make me feel like a have a big blob on my face.
Review for: Classic Beige, Nude Beige more...
Such a great medium to full coverage foundation! It's so buildable and lightweight. An amazing afordable foundation, ive used it for years now. I'm on the oily side and it does get oily throughout the day, especially in hot weather but make sure to set it with powder and it looks flawless.
I like the tone it gave my skin, but it's a little too thin when it comes out for my taste- maybe I'm just used to thicker makeup, but with a little time and patience you can apply it and look fantastic- I personally like thicker makeup because it requires less attention in putting it on
Review for: Classic Tan more...
So I tried this product and liked it very much. My main mistake while using this was using to much, a little bit does go a long way. It spreads and blends nicely. This brand has so many different tones it's easy to find your perfect match! I highly recommend this very affordable product!
I was very hopeful for this foundation. It had decent coverage and went on smoothly. Plus, I've seen a lot of people comment that they love it. Unfortunately for me, this caked in all my little creases and made me look 15 years older. I tried to make it work multiple times with no success.
With summer coming up this foundation is great because it is light and sooooo blendable and it covers nicely too. its not the matte style foundation and its not too dewy it looks nice and natural theres so many shades and i still got the wrong one but its dark enough for a summer foundation
A great drugstore foundation, light coverage but really smooths out my skin. Love it for everyday use. I have combination skin, so it's pretty great for me. It can give a dewy finish especially if it's luminous, definitely recommend to all those looking for a cheap but good foundation.
Q & A
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Did anyone other than me have a problem matching the colors available to their skin tone?
Does it work good for oily skin?
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
IS THIS LIGHT WEIGHT OR VERY HEAVY ON THE SKIN
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos