34 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.
With patented color technology, True Match™ Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy.
- Finish: Natural
- SPF: 17 (select shades)
- Coverage: Light to medium
- Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
- Butylene Glyco
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate
- Isostearyl Neopentanoate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Yellow 5 Lake
- Red 7
Top Questions See all 1,386 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
- "They would say that True Match Foundation was so good and how great the coverage was so I got it into my head and was like, "okay, I am so buying this!"" in 49 reviews
- "The colors really match my skin tone and blend well, I also use a powder with it but still doesn't make me look like i am wearing a pound of makeup." in 45 reviews
- "It's a little expensive for the drugstore I think it was around 13 dollars at my local Walmart but some things are worth it and if your wondering what drugstore foundation is best for you then do yourself a favor and try this out!" in 36 reviews
- "Great foundation for a frugal price lasts all day and goes on smooth and has full coverage holds up to some of its pricy competitors " in 35 reviews
- "This product doesn't give me great coverage and it looks light on my skin, but when i step into the sunlight, it has an orange tint." in 30 reviews
One of my first foundations and favorite! I've went through many bottles of this foundation, I love this stuff. super blendable, great coverage, it's lightweight. This foundation is just amazing! I recommend to all!
It's very hard to find a specific shade that matches my skin tone as a black woman and the fact that L'Oreal's True Match has lived up to its name. It has complete coverage which is amazing as a person with skin troubles. This foundation is 110% something that you need to buy. The fact that it's a drugstore brand makes it even more dependable.
This is my favorite drug store foundation it lasts all day and covers all of my redness. And there is a good selection of colors. I am able to find my match in the winter as well as the summer. I have very dry skin and this works just fine with a great moisturizer.
Obvious from the name SUPER BLENDABLE.......can be compared to high end foundations .the only problem I face it is a bit glittery , but its ok when I use with my rimmel stay matte.......perfect for your poocket
I love L'Oreal True Match. It's my favorite drugstore brand foundation when I can't afford the department store stuff. It's got great coverage, not too heavy, covers everything needed, and is a great value all around. I rotate between N3 and N4 depending on the season and my coloring...
This really is a true match it has a lot of different shades for different skin tones but it is pretty oily especially for dry skin and makes my face way to oily and it's very uncomfortable to wear all day
Great foundation wish they had some more color selections very light weight and covers dark marks very well without caking a lot on I apply with a powder brush o feel it's better to blend with I have re bought this product more than 5 times
Review for: Natural Beige more...
I really love using this liquid foundation! It doesn't feel super heavy and doesn't come off easily like some others do. It is pricy at some places but you can find it on sale every once in awhile. Most stores have a true match matches so you know you will be able to find your perfect color!
I feel like this was very pigmented and blended well but it was so freaking oily! I won't buy it again because it was so oily! I wanted to like it. I definitely don't recommend it if you have oily skin like me.
Review for: Other more...
I used the classic tan N7 and it was a great match for the darker tanned clients, it's base does not contain too much red base as most tanner drugstore foundations do. They gave a great match. The coverage was great and it was very light. I'm excited to try it again in more color selections.
Q & A
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Did anyone other than me have a problem matching the colors available to their skin tone?
Does it work good for oily skin?
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
IS THIS LIGHT WEIGHT OR VERY HEAVY ON THE SKIN
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos