BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Rosie A.
Alvin, TX
This is my go-to Foundation when I want a dewy finished. The only problem is that it tends to get extremely oily around my T-Zone the second half of my day. If it wasn't for that I would wear this every day. I love the color in w4. I typically wear this during the cooler months when I don't have to worry about the oiliness that can cause.
Talia F.
Rockville, MD
L'Oreal isn't lying when it says it's super blendable...this foundation is so easy to apply and blend all over your face without using too much, and that's great whether you want one layer or multiple layers. I wish it had a pump because it's not ideal application wise, but this is a great foundation.
Ashley M.
Detroit Lakes, MN
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
I love loreal paris more than alot of drug store brands already. I enjoy this foundation and always see myself coming back to it after using other foundations. I always recommend this one to friends and family.
Jenna H.
Buffalo, NY
I love this foundation. It is one of the only drugstore foundations that does not oxidize on me and turn orange. It really is blend-able and works to just sink right into my skin. My only real complaint is that I wish it had a pump for sanitation and a more controlled way to get the product out!
Kayla R.
Social Circle , GA
I love this foundation. I also use a dark color to contour. It deposits color without making your face cakey. It's buildable. It's affordable. They have a wide range of colors and even has warm, neutral & cool tones. I love that they have multiple tones & this is a good foundation for beginners.
Emily M.
Columbus, OH
This is the only foundation I have used for a long time because my skin is so fare I need a product that gives me options for tints just a bit warmer for the summer and a bit cooler for the winter. Plus when I need to cover up a small blemish, it works wonders and doesn't make my blemish worse.
Alexandria B.
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
I can't seem to find the right undertone in this line. It tends to feel heavy, but the coverage is great. It typically stays all day, and with a good setting spray to make it look fresher, it's a good foundation.
Aislinn R.
Los Angeles, CA
This foundation is seriously my go to foundation when i need a flawless face. The color range that they have is amazing. There is definitely a color out there for everyone. And the fact that its a drug store item makes it even 100% better because that means i could get it at a very low price.
Rangin A.
Smyrna , TN
Review for: (3 Pack) L'OREAL True Match Super Blendable Makeup - Porcelain more...
One of the best and my favorite drug store foundations affordable super easy to blend not cakey lasts all night love the bottle it comes in very cute for me I would say cause it’s buildable it’s full coverage
Lakie G.
Boulder, WY
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
Oh gosh. So I'm not sure if it's the brand or my store, but they only had like 4 choices. All were waayyyy too dark. So I got the one I thought you'll work and nope!! Ghostly white! And I'm a very pale red head! It was really think and cakey. And in my opinion very overpriced, $9 for a tiny bottle.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.