34 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
4.15 / 5 based on 7,274 Reviews
Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.
With patented color technology, True Match™ Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy.
- Finish: Natural
- SPF: 17 (select shades)
- Coverage: Light to medium
- Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
- Butylene Glyco
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate
- Isostearyl Neopentanoate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Yellow 5 Lake
- Red 7
Top Questions See all 1,356 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
- "They would say that True Match Foundation was so good and how great the coverage was so I got it into my head and was like, "okay, I am so buying this!"" in 49 reviews
- "The colors really match my skin tone and blend well, I also use a powder with it but still doesn't make me look like i am wearing a pound of makeup." in 45 reviews
- "It's a little expensive for the drugstore I think it was around 13 dollars at my local Walmart but some things are worth it and if your wondering what drugstore foundation is best for you then do yourself a favor and try this out!" in 36 reviews
- "Great foundation for a frugal price lasts all day and goes on smooth and has full coverage holds up to some of its pricy competitors " in 35 reviews
- "This product doesn't give me great coverage and it looks light on my skin, but when i step into the sunlight, it has an orange tint." in 30 reviews
This is my go-to Foundation when I want a dewy finished. The only problem is that it tends to get extremely oily around my T-Zone the second half of my day. If it wasn't for that I would wear this every day. I love the color in w4. I typically wear this during the cooler months when I don't have to worry about the oiliness that can cause.
L'Oreal isn't lying when it says it's super blendable...this foundation is so easy to apply and blend all over your face without using too much, and that's great whether you want one layer or multiple layers. I wish it had a pump because it's not ideal application wise, but this is a great foundation.
I love this foundation. It is one of the only drugstore foundations that does not oxidize on me and turn orange. It really is blend-able and works to just sink right into my skin. My only real complaint is that I wish it had a pump for sanitation and a more controlled way to get the product out!
I love this foundation. I also use a dark color to contour. It deposits color without making your face cakey. It's buildable. It's affordable. They have a wide range of colors and even has warm, neutral & cool tones. I love that they have multiple tones & this is a good foundation for beginners.
This is the only foundation I have used for a long time because my skin is so fare I need a product that gives me options for tints just a bit warmer for the summer and a bit cooler for the winter. Plus when I need to cover up a small blemish, it works wonders and doesn't make my blemish worse.
This foundation is seriously my go to foundation when i need a flawless face. The color range that they have is amazing. There is definitely a color out there for everyone. And the fact that its a drug store item makes it even 100% better because that means i could get it at a very low price.
Review for: (3 Pack) L'OREAL True Match Super Blendable Makeup - Porcelain more...
One of the best and my favorite drug store foundations affordable super easy to blend not cakey lasts all night love the bottle it comes in very cute for me I would say cause it’s buildable it’s full coverage
Oh gosh. So I'm not sure if it's the brand or my store, but they only had like 4 choices. All were waayyyy too dark. So I got the one I thought you'll work and nope!! Ghostly white! And I'm a very pale red head! It was really think and cakey. And in my opinion very overpriced, $9 for a tiny bottle.
Q & A
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Did anyone other than me have a problem matching the colors available to their skin tone?
Does it work good for oily skin?
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
IS THIS LIGHT WEIGHT OR VERY HEAVY ON THE SKIN
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos