34 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.
With patented color technology, True Match™ Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy.
- Finish: Natural
- SPF: 17 (select shades)
- Coverage: Light to medium
- Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
- Butylene Glyco
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate
- Isostearyl Neopentanoate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Yellow 5 Lake
- Red 7
Top Questions See all 1,398 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
- "They would say that True Match Foundation was so good and how great the coverage was so I got it into my head and was like, "okay, I am so buying this!"" in 49 reviews
- "The colors really match my skin tone and blend well, I also use a powder with it but still doesn't make me look like i am wearing a pound of makeup." in 45 reviews
- "It's a little expensive for the drugstore I think it was around 13 dollars at my local Walmart but some things are worth it and if your wondering what drugstore foundation is best for you then do yourself a favor and try this out!" in 36 reviews
- "Great foundation for a frugal price lasts all day and goes on smooth and has full coverage holds up to some of its pricy competitors " in 35 reviews
- "This product doesn't give me great coverage and it looks light on my skin, but when i step into the sunlight, it has an orange tint." in 30 reviews
One of my holy grail drugstore foundations! As a WOC I am always looking for companies that provide a large color selection. This def is awesome! Inexpensive but still a wonderful product. I own 4. I try to purchase at Ulta whenever there is BOGO going on!
This is the only drug store liquid foundation that I use. I really enjoy it. It's inexpensive but blends and feels like a high end foundation. They have a wide variety of color tones so there really is a shade for everyone.
I think that this make up blends very well and it's easy to apply. It does match the skin very well and I think it's a really good product. However, at least on me, it did oxidize on me. A few hours later I didn't quite match the foundation anymore. It wasn't horrible...but I will not be repurchasing.
I love this creamy foundation it's so pretty on and I love how I look after putting it on I have a dowe finish I just love this stuff I think I'm really addicted to it for sure I have to wear it almost everyday lol
I have been using this foundation for years and I absolutely love it. It blends really well and doesn't feel too heavy or look cakey like some foundations do. The added SPF makes me feel a lot better because I like makeup that has added benefits to it. One thing that is also really great about this foundation is that it has shades the address both undertones and actual color so it looks a lot more natural on your skin. I would definitely recommend and the price isn't bad either!
This foundation it's by far one of the best drug store foundations , it apply smoothly , it looks flawless on the skin, I would say this foundation it's lightweight and it's good for people with combination skin.
I have tried many foundations and this is my favorite so far, it really does make a wonderful match and does not seem to sit in wrinkles and pores, goes on smooth and stays on all day. nice even tone all over the face. not heavy and suffocating like some brands, looks natural. really like true match
This is a really nice drug store foundation, it blends well and applies a good amount of coverage. This is really nice on sensitive skin, and it is really light wait. I prefer a more matte look right now, if you are not into that this is a good one!
This is a nice foundations for beginners or for the those who have trouble finding a good match because they have so many options in three different undertones. it is light-medium coverage. This is NOT for photos. Every time I have ever worn this it causes white cast on my face from the spf.
Q & A
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Did anyone other than me have a problem matching the colors available to their skin tone?
Does it work good for oily skin?
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
IS THIS LIGHT WEIGHT OR VERY HEAVY ON THE SKIN
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos