BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• which colour is one tone darker than natural beige?1 Answers
  • How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Kayla S.
Not a fan. It stays too wet and I can't build coverage. It moves on my skin and comes off if my face comes into contact with ANYTHING. It does have a great shade range I'll give it that. My best friend wears it all the time she loves it and it looks great on her. Just not me unfortunately. Oh well... :)
Katy L.
I didn't like this at all. It made my skin oily and broke me out. I was really wanting to find a cheaper foundation that would work for me because I was in college and on a budget and needed to find something cheaper. This was not it. lol. I now use another one of L'Oreal's foundations but it isn't this one!
Brianna L.
Review for: Buff Beige more...
Was very surprised by this! Very lightweight with a medium coverage that's blends to feel like nothing on the skin! Beautiful matte finish-not too matte, more of a natural looking matte. It layers very well with other products and lasts all day! Love this, defiantly the best drugstore foundation I've ever used!
Alexa S.
Elmer, NJ
This is my all time favorite product! This foundation is only 9.99 and give a really nice, build-able coverage. There is also a perfect shade for everyone which is right in the name true match!! You have to try this one out. I promise you won't regret it!
Stephanie B.
North St Paul, MN
What really turned me off from this foundation was the lack of options for skin tones. I have a reddish tone to my skin and the color that was supposed to be a match for me, was way too light or way too dark. Very hard to find a "true match." It did rest well on the skin, but the colors aren't friendly.
Camila F.
Galveston, TX
Review for: Natural Ivory more...
The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it doesn't have a pump Getting the product out of the bottle right now that is full it's an accident waiting to happen. Other than that the foundation feels very light, I really like it.
Jai M.
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
One of my holy grail drugstore foundations! As a WOC I am always looking for companies that provide a large color selection. This def is awesome! Inexpensive but still a wonderful product. I own 4. I try to purchase at Ulta whenever there is BOGO going on!
Michaela D.
New York , NY
I love True Match! It blends so well (I apply it with a flat top kabuki brush) and has a great consistency. Coverage is medium but can be built to full. The warm tones are much more yellow than most drug store varieties which I LOVE! For the price this cannot be beat. I do wish it came with a pump though.
Samantha T.
I find this foundation very cakey, hard to blend into the face without looking like it's sitting on top. Even the lightest color isn't quite the right shade, not as cool toned as it says it is. I wouldn't wear this again
Heidi M.
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
Provided good coverage but due to my combination skin, did not hold up all day. I felt shiny and prefer a matte finish. The bottle did last me awhile since you don't need much to get great coverage and easy to blend.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.