34 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.
With patented color technology, True Match™ Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy.
- Finish: Natural
- SPF: 17 (select shades)
- Coverage: Light to medium
- Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
- Butylene Glyco
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate
- Isostearyl Neopentanoate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Yellow 5 Lake
- Red 7
Top Questions See all 1,386 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
- "They would say that True Match Foundation was so good and how great the coverage was so I got it into my head and was like, "okay, I am so buying this!"" in 49 reviews
- "The colors really match my skin tone and blend well, I also use a powder with it but still doesn't make me look like i am wearing a pound of makeup." in 45 reviews
- "It's a little expensive for the drugstore I think it was around 13 dollars at my local Walmart but some things are worth it and if your wondering what drugstore foundation is best for you then do yourself a favor and try this out!" in 36 reviews
- "Great foundation for a frugal price lasts all day and goes on smooth and has full coverage holds up to some of its pricy competitors " in 35 reviews
- "This product doesn't give me great coverage and it looks light on my skin, but when i step into the sunlight, it has an orange tint." in 30 reviews
Review for: Natural Ivory more...
This is also another product that is a little too dewy on me. It made my skin oily and breakout. The color didn't match as well as I expected considering my color is natural ivory in every other foundation. I wouldn't recommend this for people with oily skin. But if you love dewy finish I would recommend it.
I used to love this foundation for the longest time I repurchased this about 3-4 times. It's super affordable and they have SOO MANY colors. I no longer wear it cause I'm using a new foundation but this is definitely a good drugstore foundation worth the price! It's on the liquidy side so doesn't last as long as thicker foundations but the coverage is great 👍🏼
Review for: Buff Beige more...
Was very surprised by this! Very lightweight with a medium coverage that's blends to feel like nothing on the skin! Beautiful matte finish-not too matte, more of a natural looking matte. It layers very well with other products and lasts all day! Love this, defiantly the best drugstore foundation I've ever used!
I bought this product before I knew much about makeup. The color looked close to my skin color so I gave it a try. It looked great at first but throughput the day it oxidized and turned orange and looked caked on in spots
This is a great drugstore foundation. It is medium to full coverage depending on how you apply it and how much you use. It is definitely for normal to oily skin. I prefer the lumi because it looks better on my skin. However this is a great foundation to try out and it's almost always on sale at some drugstore!
This is my go to foundation, it's extremely blendable and buildable and the huge variety of shades is so nice to have in case I tan. Great price for how long it will last since you don't need much to cover the whole face.
I didn't like this at all. It made my skin oily and broke me out. I was really wanting to find a cheaper foundation that would work for me because I was in college and on a budget and needed to find something cheaper. This was not it. lol. I now use another one of L'Oreal's foundations but it isn't this one!
A great foundation for a fraction of the price. Blends easily and creates a smooth flawless finish to the face. I'd say the finish is semi-matte. Your real skin still peeks through and I love that cause it looks more natural
This foundation is really awesome. It is pretty cheap compared to other foundations. I use this almost everyday and I only have one issue with it. I'm very oily and so is this product. Also it doesn't cover pores very well. But I still use it anyway because it is pretty flawless for the first couple of hours.
This stuff is amazing!! I mix it with my Maybelline for me matte and poreless for a nice Demi matte finish. This foundation has great coverage and I would recommend it for people with dry skin . I give it 4 stars because it tends to get very oily on my skin
Q & A
Is this a thick foundation better for oily skin?
Is this worth the hype?? I've heard great things about this foundation but haven't tried it.
I have heard many mixed reviews on this so I would love more feedback on this! is it worth it? Does it have full coverage and long lasting?
Is it a full coverage foundation? How well does it work for combination skin?
Is it light or medium coverage?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos