34 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.
With patented color technology, True Match™ Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy.
- Finish: Natural
- SPF: 17 (select shades)
- Coverage: Light to medium
- Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
- Butylene Glyco
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate
- Isostearyl Neopentanoate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Yellow 5 Lake
- Red 7
Top Questions See all 1,399 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
- "They would say that True Match Foundation was so good and how great the coverage was so I got it into my head and was like, "okay, I am so buying this!"" in 49 reviews
- "The colors really match my skin tone and blend well, I also use a powder with it but still doesn't make me look like i am wearing a pound of makeup." in 45 reviews
- "It's a little expensive for the drugstore I think it was around 13 dollars at my local Walmart but some things are worth it and if your wondering what drugstore foundation is best for you then do yourself a favor and try this out!" in 36 reviews
- "Great foundation for a frugal price lasts all day and goes on smooth and has full coverage holds up to some of its pricy competitors " in 35 reviews
- "This product doesn't give me great coverage and it looks light on my skin, but when i step into the sunlight, it has an orange tint." in 30 reviews
Not a fan. It stays too wet and I can't build coverage. It moves on my skin and comes off if my face comes into contact with ANYTHING. It does have a great shade range I'll give it that. My best friend wears it all the time she loves it and it looks great on her. Just not me unfortunately. Oh well... :)
I bought this product before I knew much about makeup. The color looked close to my skin color so I gave it a try. It looked great at first but throughput the day it oxidized and turned orange and looked caked on in spots
This foundation is really awesome. It is pretty cheap compared to other foundations. I use this almost everyday and I only have one issue with it. I'm very oily and so is this product. Also it doesn't cover pores very well. But I still use it anyway because it is pretty flawless for the first couple of hours.
Review for: Buff Beige more...
Was very surprised by this! Very lightweight with a medium coverage that's blends to feel like nothing on the skin! Beautiful matte finish-not too matte, more of a natural looking matte. It layers very well with other products and lasts all day! Love this, defiantly the best drugstore foundation I've ever used!
Review for: Natural Ivory more...
This is also another product that is a little too dewy on me. It made my skin oily and breakout. The color didn't match as well as I expected considering my color is natural ivory in every other foundation. I wouldn't recommend this for people with oily skin. But if you love dewy finish I would recommend it.
This foundation just didn't work for me , it was to oily in my opinion it was full coverage I don't really know why It didn't work I might give it another chance every raves about it so try it for yourself may work for you
This is a great drugstore foundation. It is medium to full coverage depending on how you apply it and how much you use. It is definitely for normal to oily skin. I prefer the lumi because it looks better on my skin. However this is a great foundation to try out and it's almost always on sale at some drugstore!
This foundation provides a great finish and is buildable also comes in variety of colors. Unfortunately, this makes me breakout so those with sensitive skin beware. I would recommend doing a patch test before using this.
I didn't like this at all. It made my skin oily and broke me out. I was really wanting to find a cheaper foundation that would work for me because I was in college and on a budget and needed to find something cheaper. This was not it. lol. I now use another one of L'Oreal's foundations but it isn't this one!
Favorite drug store foundation. Makes my face smooth and does not cake up. The color selection is great too. The price is great too and you get a lot. I'm normal skin so I use the warm selection. This with beauty blender is great.
Q & A
Is it a full coverage foundation? How well does it work for combination skin?
I have heard many mixed reviews on this so I would love more feedback on this! is it worth it? Does it have full coverage and long lasting?
I have some what acne prone skin, will this make me break out?
How much is this foundation?
Is this full coverage and how long it stay for trapical environment
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos