BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• which colour is one tone darker than natural beige?1 Answers
  • How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Desiree D.
Review for: Natural Ivory more...
Foundation has great coverage and I love that you can choose the foundation according to your undertone. I would prefer it to be in a pump. I have dry and oily skin and it stays looking fresh for about 8 hours. For me, this foundation absolutely needs to have a setting powder under the eyes in order to prevent creasing.
Annica T.
I love how it blends so well and doesn't accentuate any of my fine lines. It has great coverage for a product that claims to be light coverage. It is buildable if you want that extra coverage. It definitely doesn't cake up or melt off my face if I apply powder over it. It has a dewy finish, so if you're into matte finishing foundations, this probably isn't the foundation. if you have normal to oily skin and you are using this product, be sure to prime before and powder or use setting spray after application.
Maribel D.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
About a year ago, I bought Mac's MasterMatch foundation. It wasn't what I expected and hardly used it. A week ago I decided to try L'Oreal True Match and let me say I love it. It's quality is much better than Mac's MasterMatch. It gives you a natural finish (unlike like Mac's) , it feels light and has a medium coverage.
Whitney R.
This is THE BEST drugstore foundation. I wear it almost every day to work and it doesn't crease or cake up. It makes my skin look absolutely flawless and for the quality of the product you can absolutely not beat the price.
Erin L.
Wilton, NH
I have to say I love this foundation, I really like how easily I can blend it and how well it hides flaws. It gives me exactly what I want for the price I'm paying. My only real complaint is probally that you have to use a finishing power over it once applied or else it looks strange, but once a powder is applied you have a flawless and fresh face to apply makeup on!
Gloria M.
Beaumont, CA
This will always be my favorite drugstore foundation. It always looks so natural and gives me a light coverage and glow. I love it. I will always run back to it if I grow tired of a new foundation. It’s good on dry and combination skin. Wouldn’t really recommend if you have oily skin unless you use a setting powder.
Maddy J.
Review for: Fresh Beige W4.5 more...
I have gone through so many types of foundations trying to find the right one and which shade I could find that would fit me. This one is definitely a good purchase, they have many shades and that is what makes it good. I love this foundation because you can put a lot on and it seems like very little. It’s also very light weight and that’s another reason why I like it
Samantha S.
Review for: Other more...
I love the wide range of shades. That is why I bought it. The foundation I bought truly matches my skin tone. It is very lightweight and has a matte finish. It stays on all day without creasing or cracking. I would recommend this to my friends. My mom doesn't wear makeup at all and I recommend this foundation to her and she loves it because she can't feel it on her face.
Savita S.
I love this foundation. It does not appear too matte, and the best part is that there are a ton of shades unlike other drugstore foundations! I didn't have to buy two and mix, just one and it blended perfectly with my skin and gave a flawless finish. It's long lasting and contains titanium dioxide as a sunscreen!
Jennifer H.
Love my True Match. It's one of the easiest to find your shade in. Last all day. Good coverage. Build-able. Good price. Easy to use. Doesn't irritate. Easy to apply evenly with a nice finish. I would buy this again and again.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.