BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Nhabyla G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Review for: L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation #C7 Creamy Beige 1.0 Fl.oz. more...
esta base de maquillaje es maravillosa y a un buen precio. la cobertura es de media a alta, el acabado es semi mate, se difumina muy bien y ofrece una gran variedad de tonos para que puedas elegi el adecuado para tu color de piel
Lokyee S.
Hialeah, FL
I use this on a daily basis and it is incomparable within the drugstore brands! True Match Makeup really goes by the name, as for my experience with it. It all really depends on the shade. They also have a large range to choose from which is great for every skin tone out there. It also comes with spf which is a bonus!
evy A.
I like the foundation. When i put on it stays matte on my face. its a Full coverage to me. Only thing that i don't like is that it doesn't have a pump it would of been better if it did. But besides that it isn't heavy or to liquidy.
Holly B.
I normally get department store make up but have heard this was a great one for days where you didn't feel like using expensive product and I have loved it! Once it oxidizes it works to match to your skin and have great coverage!
Letty M.
Bakersfield , CA
Review for: Cappuccino more...
It's really hard to find a foundation that actually matches my skin tone, this foundation is amazing on my skin I have combination skin type and this foundation is fab. They have great selections for olive/yellow type skin tones, I'm in the shade esta 4
Amanda H.
One of the only drugstore foundations that matches my pale skin. I've bought probably 7 bottles of this over the years and I'm always so impressed its coverage. Not cakey at all. If I'm buying drugstore foundation, it's probably this.
Alexis P.
I am impressed! I'm really surprised that I don't hear more about this foundation. I had the concealer and I loved it. I thought I would try this while it was on sale at Walgreen. I'd say it is a great medium coverage foundation.
Cathy P.
Clemmons, NC
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
I have tried so many different fondations. This has been my favorite and you can get it at a drugstore! I normally HATE liquid but when I use this with a blender sponge (that is wet) it gives a light even coverage that is buildable. It doesn't feel heavy and it doesn't get shiny. I love that it wears well and it last a full 12 hour work shift with no shine. I highly recommend!
Jennifer G.
Review for: Classic Tan more...
I can't begin to say enough great things about this foundation. For starters, it is one of the only foundations that I've tried that has matched my fair skin tone. It blends in seamlessly and looks great in photos. The only thing I do not like is that it does not have a pump. Therefore the application is a little tricky when getting product out of the bottle.
Morgan W.
My go to, everyday foundation! I've used this for years, since I've first started experiencing with makeup! I love that it comes with oil free, for people who tend to have oily skin, but it doesn't dry out your skin. This is the perfect combo foundation, and builds nicely!
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.