34 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
4.15 / 5 based on 7,274 Reviews
Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.
With patented color technology, True Match™ Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy.
- Finish: Natural
- SPF: 17 (select shades)
- Coverage: Light to medium
- Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
- Butylene Glyco
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate
- Isostearyl Neopentanoate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Yellow 5 Lake
- Red 7
Top Questions See all 1,356 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
- "They would say that True Match Foundation was so good and how great the coverage was so I got it into my head and was like, "okay, I am so buying this!"" in 49 reviews
- "The colors really match my skin tone and blend well, I also use a powder with it but still doesn't make me look like i am wearing a pound of makeup." in 45 reviews
- "It's a little expensive for the drugstore I think it was around 13 dollars at my local Walmart but some things are worth it and if your wondering what drugstore foundation is best for you then do yourself a favor and try this out!" in 36 reviews
- "Great foundation for a frugal price lasts all day and goes on smooth and has full coverage holds up to some of its pricy competitors " in 35 reviews
- "This product doesn't give me great coverage and it looks light on my skin, but when i step into the sunlight, it has an orange tint." in 30 reviews
Review for: L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation #C7 Creamy Beige 1.0 Fl.oz. more...
esta base de maquillaje es maravillosa y a un buen precio. la cobertura es de media a alta, el acabado es semi mate, se difumina muy bien y ofrece una gran variedad de tonos para que puedas elegi el adecuado para tu color de piel
I use this on a daily basis and it is incomparable within the drugstore brands! True Match Makeup really goes by the name, as for my experience with it. It all really depends on the shade. They also have a large range to choose from which is great for every skin tone out there. It also comes with spf which is a bonus!
I like the foundation. When i put on it stays matte on my face. its a Full coverage to me. Only thing that i don't like is that it doesn't have a pump it would of been better if it did. But besides that it isn't heavy or to liquidy.
I normally get department store make up but have heard this was a great one for days where you didn't feel like using expensive product and I have loved it! Once it oxidizes it works to match to your skin and have great coverage!
Review for: Cappuccino more...
It's really hard to find a foundation that actually matches my skin tone, this foundation is amazing on my skin I have combination skin type and this foundation is fab. They have great selections for olive/yellow type skin tones, I'm in the shade esta 4
One of the only drugstore foundations that matches my pale skin. I've bought probably 7 bottles of this over the years and I'm always so impressed its coverage. Not cakey at all. If I'm buying drugstore foundation, it's probably this.
I am impressed! I'm really surprised that I don't hear more about this foundation. I had the concealer and I loved it. I thought I would try this while it was on sale at Walgreen. I'd say it is a great medium coverage foundation.
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
I have tried so many different fondations. This has been my favorite and you can get it at a drugstore! I normally HATE liquid but when I use this with a blender sponge (that is wet) it gives a light even coverage that is buildable. It doesn't feel heavy and it doesn't get shiny. I love that it wears well and it last a full 12 hour work shift with no shine. I highly recommend!
Review for: Classic Tan more...
I can't begin to say enough great things about this foundation. For starters, it is one of the only foundations that I've tried that has matched my fair skin tone. It blends in seamlessly and looks great in photos. The only thing I do not like is that it does not have a pump. Therefore the application is a little tricky when getting product out of the bottle.
My go to, everyday foundation! I've used this for years, since I've first started experiencing with makeup! I love that it comes with oil free, for people who tend to have oily skin, but it doesn't dry out your skin. This is the perfect combo foundation, and builds nicely!
Q & A
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Did anyone other than me have a problem matching the colors available to their skin tone?
Does it work good for oily skin?
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
IS THIS LIGHT WEIGHT OR VERY HEAVY ON THE SKIN
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos