34 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.
With patented color technology, True Match™ Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy.
- Finish: Natural
- SPF: 17 (select shades)
- Coverage: Light to medium
- Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
- Butylene Glyco
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate
- Isostearyl Neopentanoate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Yellow 5 Lake
- Red 7
Top Questions See all 1,423 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
- "They would say that True Match Foundation was so good and how great the coverage was so I got it into my head and was like, "okay, I am so buying this!"" in 49 reviews
- "The colors really match my skin tone and blend well, I also use a powder with it but still doesn't make me look like i am wearing a pound of makeup." in 45 reviews
- "It's a little expensive for the drugstore I think it was around 13 dollars at my local Walmart but some things are worth it and if your wondering what drugstore foundation is best for you then do yourself a favor and try this out!" in 36 reviews
- "Great foundation for a frugal price lasts all day and goes on smooth and has full coverage holds up to some of its pricy competitors " in 35 reviews
- "This product doesn't give me great coverage and it looks light on my skin, but when i step into the sunlight, it has an orange tint." in 30 reviews
I heard great reviews about this product so I thought I would try it out and hopefully find a cheaper alternative to what I'm using now. I put this on and it was very hard to blend. It was cakey and sticky. Then after washing it off at the end of the day I discovered I had so many pimples on my forehead from this! I never break out from make-up. It was so upsetting and horrible!! I also noticed that this made any wrinkles or fine lines way more obvious. My pores, even after using my MIA still were filled with foundation. Stay farrrr away!
This stuff goes on kind of streaky and I feel like I have to use way too much of it to make it cover up my skin completely. It's cheap which is nice but it does NOT last AT ALL. It's okay but there are much better cheap foundations out there
Review for: Cappuccino more...
After many failed, clunky, dewy, too much spf foundation I came across tru match. This NO i repeat NO spf in this product at all. It is so much and it fully covers any blemishes. You don't have to use a huge amount. I love this product its my everyday go to foundation. Try Try Try this.
Love that this foundation gives you full coverage and matches you skin tone perfectly with out the cakey look or looking like you have a ton of makeup on! It lasts all day long which is super important! I would definitely recommend other to use this product!
The best foundation for my pale dry skin. They have plenty of color choices to find the right match. Being pale its hard to find one light enough and not too yellowish. They have cool, warm, and neutral tone categories, I'm soft ivory in the neutral category. Also with my dry skin it blends out perfectly without accentuating and dry patches.
This was actually the first foundation I tried ! I have oily skin & it worked really good with my skin. When I tried this product my skin was very smooth & clear so I don't know what the coverage would be however it did last pretty long for me
I rarely wear foundation anymore but when I do, this is my best friend. My aunt introduced this to me years ago in my beginning stages of wearing makeup. She put it on me and I fell in love with it! It covers every imperfection or acne on the skin and blends well. The large color selection makes it even better for all different skin tones.
This is the 1st foundation I ever purchased. It's very light and the coverage is not very good. Might work for someone with really good skin that doesn't need much coverage. Used to make my fine lines and pores stand out more. Would not recommend
This is another one of my favorite drug store foundations. I like that it has many shades to choose from. It's perfect for normal to dry skin, leaving a smooth finish.It also has spf making it a great foundation when your out during the day.
It comes with the name, because this foundation is super bendable! Very lightweight, matches the skintone well, and looks very bright and natural! Its great with any skin type because it isn't too oily. Would for sure buy again and recommend!
Q & A
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Did anyone other than me have a problem matching the colors available to their skin tone?
Does it work good for oily skin?
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
IS THIS LIGHT WEIGHT OR VERY HEAVY ON THE SKIN
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos