34 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
4.15 / 5 based on 7,273 Reviews
Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.
With patented color technology, True Match™ Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy.
- Finish: Natural
- SPF: 17 (select shades)
- Coverage: Light to medium
- Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
- Butylene Glyco
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate
- Isostearyl Neopentanoate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Yellow 5 Lake
- Red 7
Top Questions See all 1,356 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
- "They would say that True Match Foundation was so good and how great the coverage was so I got it into my head and was like, "okay, I am so buying this!"" in 49 reviews
- "The colors really match my skin tone and blend well, I also use a powder with it but still doesn't make me look like i am wearing a pound of makeup." in 45 reviews
- "It's a little expensive for the drugstore I think it was around 13 dollars at my local Walmart but some things are worth it and if your wondering what drugstore foundation is best for you then do yourself a favor and try this out!" in 36 reviews
- "Great foundation for a frugal price lasts all day and goes on smooth and has full coverage holds up to some of its pricy competitors " in 35 reviews
- "This product doesn't give me great coverage and it looks light on my skin, but when i step into the sunlight, it has an orange tint." in 30 reviews
Review for: L'Oreal - Super-Blendable Makeup, Neutral, Soft Ivory N1 more...
I love this foundation! It is one of my top 5 foundations of all time. They make a shade that is light enough for my fair skin, it isn't outrageously expensive, and it keeps me looking flawless all day. This foundation receives a lot of hype, but it is well deserved!
I was honestly not a huge fan of this foundation. Even after applying primer it was not smooth going on and I could feel it caking though out the day. I tried different things to stop the caking but nothing seemed to work. I I don't think I will be purchasing this product again.
I know a lot of people love this foundation but it just does not work for me. It settles in my fine lines and makes my pores look huge. I will say that the shade choices are very good. There are a ton to choose from.
Review for: L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation #C7 Creamy Beige 1.0 Fl.oz. more...
I thought this foundation was okay. I didn't love it and i wouldn't repurchase it compared to having other better foundations other there. I dislike the way it is package. It is inconvenient to pour the foundation and I think it is a waste
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
I've been obsessed with this foundation for years. It's a tiny bit drying on me so I add a pump of the Lumi foundation and make a perfect finish. I did not smoothe my skin in this photo at all! Only real complaint is that I hate the bottle. It really needs a pump!
With shades divided in Warm, Cool & Neutral Tones you are bound to find the perfect partner for your skin. The consistency of this foundation is thick but doesn't overwhelm your skin... Use a few drops of True Match mixed with your fave moisturizer for a lighter tint or build on your mug for a more complete coverage! With all the options this foundation offers it's a steal @ the drugstore price!
Great foundatuon. I use color light ivory and it looks great on my skin. It has medium coverage. It lasts long and very easy on skin. I wish it had a pump. Overall, it is great fpundayion and it has lots of colors too.
So I've bought probably about 10 foundation from every brand in the drugstore and it's just all too pink or red that my face does not look right comparing to my neck. I blend the foundation just beneath my jaw line not all the way to my neck so there was a huge difference between my face and neck. But with this I found my exact shade THANK GOD! I was just overjoyed. Not only that they have tiny tubes as testers so you don't actually open the bottle. The coverage is amazing, makes you glory and matte at the same time if it makes sense lol
My favorite go to for summer time, it's light and breathable and blends well. However with combination skin primer is a must or else you look oily within a few hours. But it has excellent coverage and I do recommend it, for the price it's a wonderful product.
Q & A
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Did anyone other than me have a problem matching the colors available to their skin tone?
Does it work good for oily skin?
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
IS THIS LIGHT WEIGHT OR VERY HEAVY ON THE SKIN
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos