34 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
4.15 / 5 based on 7,277 Reviews
Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.
With patented color technology, True Match™ Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy.
- Finish: Natural
- SPF: 17 (select shades)
- Coverage: Light to medium
- Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
- Butylene Glyco
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate
- Isostearyl Neopentanoate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Yellow 5 Lake
- Red 7
Top Questions See all 1,356 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
- "They would say that True Match Foundation was so good and how great the coverage was so I got it into my head and was like, "okay, I am so buying this!"" in 49 reviews
- "The colors really match my skin tone and blend well, I also use a powder with it but still doesn't make me look like i am wearing a pound of makeup." in 45 reviews
- "It's a little expensive for the drugstore I think it was around 13 dollars at my local Walmart but some things are worth it and if your wondering what drugstore foundation is best for you then do yourself a favor and try this out!" in 36 reviews
- "Great foundation for a frugal price lasts all day and goes on smooth and has full coverage holds up to some of its pricy competitors " in 35 reviews
- "This product doesn't give me great coverage and it looks light on my skin, but when i step into the sunlight, it has an orange tint." in 30 reviews
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
I absolutely love this foundation. I can easily compare it to the studio sculpt from Mac it may not be as thick but it does give you that dewy look. That being said if you are oily I might not recommend it as much, but you can always add some powder and even it out!!! Love this foundation and for the price it's amazing
Review for: Natural Beige more...
When I first saw it I thought it was going to be bad because of the price but I was wrong it was amazing for my dry skin,And the color selection was great and easy to blend out. I would've preferred if it came with a pump but it was still great
I love this foundation! I was issuing the true match lumi during the summer but the luminosity wasn't working for me anymore. This was a great switch for a combination skin girl! Very blendable and the shade is perfect for me. I think a sponge is the best way to apply this!
I love this foundation and they actually have a color that matches my fair skin. The color selection is great. The only thing I don't like is the fact that it oxidizes throughout the day but it doesn't oxidize too bad. I have dry skin and this works and doesn't dry my skin out and this is fairly inexpensive. One of my favorite foundations.
This is my go-to day-to-day foundation. N1 is a great color match for me, it's easy to use, blends well, stays put for most of the day, and doesn't oxidize too much for a drugstore foundation. Most of all it's super affordable. I've found I can also mix it with some higher end foundations to get some of their benefits and stretch them out so they last longer.
I rarely wear foundation anymore but when I do, this is my best friend. My aunt introduced this to me years ago in my beginning stages of wearing makeup. She put it on me and I fell in love with it! It covers every imperfection or acne on the skin and blends well. The large color selection makes it even better for all different skin tones.
Review for: L'Oreal - Super-Blendable Makeup, Neutral, Soft Ivory N1 more...
This stuff goes on kind of streaky and I feel like I have to use way too much of it to make it cover up my skin completely. It's cheap which is nice but it does NOT last AT ALL. It's okay but there are much better cheap foundations out there
This has to be the best drugstore foundation for my combination skin. I found the right color for me with the selection they had for cool, neutral, and warm skin tones. It almost gives a glow without being dewy. Apples so well with a sponge!!
Review for: Natural Ivory more...
This is my absolutely FAVORITE foundation. It's full coverage without being too heavy and the color range is fantastic. It's dewy so it doesn't dry my skin out and it's blendable. I currently mix C2 and C3 because I'm tanning and honestly the color blend is perfect.
This was actually the first foundation I tried ! I have oily skin & it worked really good with my skin. When I tried this product my skin was very smooth & clear so I don't know what the coverage would be however it did last pretty long for me
Q & A
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Did anyone other than me have a problem matching the colors available to their skin tone?
Does it work good for oily skin?
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
IS THIS LIGHT WEIGHT OR VERY HEAVY ON THE SKIN
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos