34 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.
With patented color technology, True Match™ Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy.
- Finish: Natural
- SPF: 17 (select shades)
- Coverage: Light to medium
- Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
- Butylene Glyco
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate
- Isostearyl Neopentanoate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Yellow 5 Lake
- Red 7
Top Questions See all 1,393 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
- "They would say that True Match Foundation was so good and how great the coverage was so I got it into my head and was like, "okay, I am so buying this!"" in 49 reviews
- "The colors really match my skin tone and blend well, I also use a powder with it but still doesn't make me look like i am wearing a pound of makeup." in 45 reviews
- "It's a little expensive for the drugstore I think it was around 13 dollars at my local Walmart but some things are worth it and if your wondering what drugstore foundation is best for you then do yourself a favor and try this out!" in 36 reviews
- "Great foundation for a frugal price lasts all day and goes on smooth and has full coverage holds up to some of its pricy competitors " in 35 reviews
- "This product doesn't give me great coverage and it looks light on my skin, but when i step into the sunlight, it has an orange tint." in 30 reviews
Has an orange hue to it it sometimes makes me look funny have to blend it with other tones to get my tone. Like other Lorel products it is on the oily side. So setting powder is a must
This is actually a very good drugstore brand and what I would choose if I were purchasing from a drugstore. It blends well and the color is good and it is buildable without being cakey.
This foundation worked pretty well for me it does kind of look like you’re wearing make up not like natural looking totally I still really like it the one I got was a little bit too light for my skin maybe go one darker it is very blendable and cheap
Review for: Buff Beige more...
I’ve never had a foundation shade fit my skin tone so well! By far one of the best if not the best foundation I’ve tried from the drugstore! It covers all my blemishes and it makes my skin look dewy and really natural looking! I love this foundation I definitely recommend especially if you have a hard time finding your shade in any foundation.
I've been using this foundation for weeks now and everytime I put it on it amazes me. It's very natural and full coverage. It does transition a lot but I can deal with that for the Finnish it gives.
Review for: Shell Beige more...
This is my holy grail foundation that I've been using for years. It is a little more on the pricey side for drugstore, but even a little bit of the product goes a long way and the little bottles last me a long time. That being said, I have to be careful not to apply too much because it's very easy to go overboard and the product becomes heavy and chalky on my face. It is also very long-lasting.
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
I used this foundation a while back and decided to purchase it again. When I tried it last my skin was pretty normal. Currently my skin is very dry. It showed every single dry spot and flakes that I couldn’t see prior to putting on the foundation. It is super blendable and easy to find your shade. It is medium coverage but can be built up. It started to crease on my smile lines after 15 minutes. I will wear this once my skin goes back to normal. I think this is best for normal and oily skin types.
Omg this is my oldie but goodie foundation...I extremely lovvvvve this product..it’s the very first foundation I’ve owned..is medium coverage you can definitely build up on this product very soft and light weight
This was probably the very first foundation I ever tried. It has medium coverage. It’s lightweight! The shade range is amazing!! There’s something for everyone. It’s a natural finish.
Review for: Natural Beige more...
Sad to say I bought this because I love make up so much that I really wanted to try something new and also want to find a drugstore brand that worked for me because I never can they all seem to turn orange. Well I found it with this it is definitely full coverage very buildable but be careful can become cake like. I have oily skin so had to set this due to spf but works great. 4 stars because does not compare to my HG of NARS RLF but it is a great drugstore brand.
Q & A
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Did anyone other than me have a problem matching the colors available to their skin tone?
Does it work good for oily skin?
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
IS THIS LIGHT WEIGHT OR VERY HEAVY ON THE SKIN
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos