34 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
4.15 / 5 based on 7,272 Reviews
Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.
With patented color technology, True Match™ Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy.
- Finish: Natural
- SPF: 17 (select shades)
- Coverage: Light to medium
- Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
- Butylene Glyco
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate
- Isostearyl Neopentanoate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Yellow 5 Lake
- Red 7
Top Questions See all 1,356 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
- "They would say that True Match Foundation was so good and how great the coverage was so I got it into my head and was like, "okay, I am so buying this!"" in 49 reviews
- "The colors really match my skin tone and blend well, I also use a powder with it but still doesn't make me look like i am wearing a pound of makeup." in 45 reviews
- "It's a little expensive for the drugstore I think it was around 13 dollars at my local Walmart but some things are worth it and if your wondering what drugstore foundation is best for you then do yourself a favor and try this out!" in 36 reviews
- "Great foundation for a frugal price lasts all day and goes on smooth and has full coverage holds up to some of its pricy competitors " in 35 reviews
- "This product doesn't give me great coverage and it looks light on my skin, but when i step into the sunlight, it has an orange tint." in 30 reviews
Review for: L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation #C7 Creamy Beige 1.0 Fl.oz. more...
As the name already says it all, the foundation truly matches to my skin not just the shade but the actual foundation does not feel extra on the face at all which a lot of foundations make me feel. They also have a wide of shades to match all skin colours, which is amazing! I do not like to go full coverage personally so the way I use it it gives me a medium coverage which is what I want! but definitely buildable and feels smooth on the skin, without caking up.
You cannot go wrong with Loreal True Match Foundation. They have a variety of shades. Long wearing. Doesn't cake on skin. Feels smooth and natural while giving a flawless look. I have oily to combination skin and fits my skin well. Will purchase again.
I LOVE true match products they are all really good! I really like this one but it's not the best from their line. The cushion is my favorite then the lumi then this one. But for my young adult self this was perfect, medium coverage and super dewy!
A favorite drug store foundation of mine and the first one that I felt really matched my skin tone to a T! So easy to blend and it stays all day. I'm in color W7 (Creme-cafe). They offer a wide range of colors and the price is perfect. On days when I don't want to wear heavy makeup and do little to no concealing, this is the foundation I gravitate towards.
I have high hope for this one since I saw many good reviews from YouTube, however it make my oily skin look a little bits cake. I don't know why, I try sponge and different brushes still not flawless like others raves. Not sure I will but it again.
The coverage I get from this product is great! I picked this up from target after watching it uses in a YouTube video. It's great for oily skin and it's long lasting. Works best with the powder foundation that comes with it. I love them both together and they are a part of my daily routine :)
Great foundation at a very reasonable price. This foundation. A heat variety of skin tones to fit any one and everyone. It also comes in multiple different kind so you can find the best option for your skin type. This is definitely a cult favorite.
This is my most recent foundation purchase and I've been using it for about 5 days and i am in love. Not a lot of coverage, is not heavy on my skin, stays on all day. I wear the warm foundation in a W6 which is my perfect skin match and for the upcoming winter season ill mix it in with some W7 (a shade darker) for some extra coloring during the season.
I recommend mac because it matches your skin and mac is long lasting cruel free where loreal or any drug store Make up doesn't match you and makes ppl look orange n make up will come off
Review for: Light Ivory more...
I personally loved using this product as an everyday wear in the summer. It's light and very build-able. I personally have oily skin, but some powder ontop makes it last the whole day. Definitely not for people who touch their face a lot unless you have some nice setting spray.
Q & A
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Did anyone other than me have a problem matching the colors available to their skin tone?
Does it work good for oily skin?
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
IS THIS LIGHT WEIGHT OR VERY HEAVY ON THE SKIN
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos