BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Alyssa N.
Ann Arbor, MI
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
I chose this foundation purely because of the large selection of colors. I chose N1. It is a great match upon application but does oxidize a bit, not enough to deter me from using it! It lasts for about 4 hours on my very oily skin before breaking up a bit on my forehead and nose and wearing off. I do enjoy how lightweight and easy to blend the formula is!
Ronit H.
Jamaica, NY
I've heard so much hype around this satin. Decided to finally try it and to be honest didn't see what everyone was talking about. The finish is a Demi matte which I don't love cause it didn't look a nice dewy it just looked like a foundation that wouldn't set. The laying power isn't the best maybe 5-6 hours which isn't good for me because I need 8-9+
Susan C.
Glendale, CA
This is a great everyday foundation because it's  lightweight and looks natural. I wasn't sure what shade to get, but W4 seems to be a good match! If you would like a little more coverage, mix it with a liquid concealer like MAC pro longwear. I prefer spot concealing vs wearing a heavy duty foundation. I find the finish comparable to Make Up Forever's Ultra HD Foundation (natural/demi-matte).
Cookie 🍪 Reviews 📚 💋.
Shiner, TX
When I purchased this I initially got the wrong color and it oxidized on me pretty bad, but overall I love the finish. I do not like the dewy look at all and this was a nice satin skin feeling. I would probably repurchase another color and give it another shot.
Jennifer V.
Review for: Cappuccino more...
The color range is ridiculously amazing for drugstore foundation! There's for cool, warm and neutral tones. If you have a yellow tone I'm afraid you might have a problem because this foundation does have a pink undertone. It is full coverage and I would recommend it for clearer skin. If you have a bit of acne you might not enjoy it. It is very cakey and heavy!
MAria p.
Saint Ann, MO
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
My favorite drug store foundation ever, it has a great coverage I'm using w4, it's build able and last long. I have a sensitive skin, oily and acne prone but it did not break me out unlike the expensive one I bought before. I will continue buying this!
Denise G.
Wilmington , CA
Good foundation for the price, i have oily skin and this works surprisingly well with it. One thing I don't like too much about it is the smell, too much alcohol I think. It applies best with a beauty blender. I would repurchase again, it's a good foundation.
Veronica A.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
Nice medium coverage foundation. I personally prefer a full coverage foundation for this price so I would only recommend if you are looking for a more natural medium coverage foundation. Can't be built up because it comes off cakey, at least on my skin.
Nikki J.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: L'Oreal - Super-Blendable Makeup, Neutral, Soft Ivory N1 more...
Great coverage foundation i have dry skin type and this works just fine no dryness and patchiness leaves my skin looking nice n healthy build-able coverage medium to full coverage the color rage is just great melts right into the skin perfect for mature skin
Kimberly W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Best drugstore foundation period! It goes on my skin and looks so natural, people don't realize I'm wearing makeup! It's probably the cheapest foundation I own and one of my favorites, and I reach for it over some of the most expensive ones I have. I LOVE it!
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.