34 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
4.15 / 5 based on 7,277 Reviews
Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.
With patented color technology, True Match™ Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy.
- Finish: Natural
- SPF: 17 (select shades)
- Coverage: Light to medium
- Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
- Butylene Glyco
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate
- Isostearyl Neopentanoate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Yellow 5 Lake
- Red 7
Top Questions See all 1,356 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
- "They would say that True Match Foundation was so good and how great the coverage was so I got it into my head and was like, "okay, I am so buying this!"" in 49 reviews
- "The colors really match my skin tone and blend well, I also use a powder with it but still doesn't make me look like i am wearing a pound of makeup." in 45 reviews
- "It's a little expensive for the drugstore I think it was around 13 dollars at my local Walmart but some things are worth it and if your wondering what drugstore foundation is best for you then do yourself a favor and try this out!" in 36 reviews
- "Great foundation for a frugal price lasts all day and goes on smooth and has full coverage holds up to some of its pricy competitors " in 35 reviews
- "This product doesn't give me great coverage and it looks light on my skin, but when i step into the sunlight, it has an orange tint." in 30 reviews
Can be purchased at a local drug store. Very light weight and can be buildable. Put too much can look very cakey. It's a little pricey but good price compared to high end foundation prices. Will recommend for someone who is looking for a foundation and doesn't know where to start.
Review for: Cappuccino more...
I purchased this items from Walmart. I was looking for a foundation that was close to my complexion that had a matte finish. I purchased the Nut Brown. It was a good price and color. I like this foundation however I will say its a bit watery and can get messy. Also its not full coverage however its buildable
This is my usual go-to foundation, W1 Porcelain. It makes my pastey white skin flawless without drying or dullness. You really can't go wrong with this stuff- so many shades, based on warm, neutral and cool tones. And I really can't argue about the price. A+ :)
I got this foundation because I heard superb reviews about it. It was very watery, and the color looked streaky. I am a full coverage girl so maybe i didn't like it because it wasn't full coverage at all. I wouldn't recommend this if you like a fuller coverage.
Review for: L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation #C7 Creamy Beige 1.0 Fl.oz. more...
Well, there are a lot of colors to pick from but back when I tried this foundation I hated it. It's very runny and it's difficult getting it out and then screwing the lid back on. I prefer foundation I can squeeze out or pump out. This looked cakey on my face and made it shiny. I would never repurchase this.
I would be lost without this foundation! I have tried several different brands and several different application methods, and this is the one that has worked the best for me. This foundation matches my skin tone perfectly and gives me great coverage. It lasts for a long time and goes on flawlessly. This is definitely comparable to high end foundations, in my opinion.
This is a great, full coverage foundation! It's super creamy and great to mix with other lighter ones to give it more coverage. The only bad part is that it's in such a small bottle, especially for a drugstore foundation. And it doesn't have a pump or applicator.
This foundation has great coverage, good shade selection, and it wears very well for a drugstore foundation. I am surprised at the lasting power and that it doesn't transfer, it sets well enough even without powder.
This is a great foundation. It covers you intirely with just a little bit. I use it constantly, and I have oily skin so it's hard to find a perfection foundation. This one doesn't compare to other foundations except for few. I would totally keep buying this one.
This is such a great drugstore foundation. I love it because it makes my skin look so glowing and healthy. It's super easy to apply and and goes on so smoothly I only have to touch up a couple of times during the day but other than that it's super great I love it
Q & A
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Did anyone other than me have a problem matching the colors available to their skin tone?
Does it work good for oily skin?
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
IS THIS LIGHT WEIGHT OR VERY HEAVY ON THE SKIN
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos