BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Brooke M.
Pittston, PA
I ended up getting this item on sale and figured it was worth trying out. I am extremely pale and it's hard to find a foundation that doesn't make me look orange or even paler. This foundation was excellent; I would recommend the ivory shade for anyone who has similar issues with having pale skin and finding a foundation to match, This applies very smoothly and has great coverage.
Kim S.
Brooklyn, NY
This wears more like a natural finish foundation. the coverage is absolutely amazing!!! it blends really well and a little goes a long way. the color selection is great. It comes in neutral warm and cool tones. I have combo skin so my t-zone is oily but the rest of my face is normal. I can use this in the cooler months but in the warmer months I need something more mattifying.
Samantha H.
Allegan, MI
I purchased this in the shade natural ivory. I was worried it would be too light for my skin tone, because I had recently gotten a tan. To my surprise it applied amazing. It blended perfectly into my skin, and it feels super soft and light weight. The coverage is perfect for me(I prefer light coverage but I'm sure if you apply more than one coat you'll achieve more coverage).
Stephanie S.
Mesa, AZ
I love this foundation! It's cheap and one of the only drugstore foundations that is remotely close to my vampire skin tone haha. It is very buildable in terms of coverage. On me, it starts to separate about 8 or 9 hours after I apply it. For the price, it's great!
Jazmine W.
Detroit, MI
I typically don't wear foundation or any type of full coverage and as an African American I shy away from buying it because its hard to find a match. I found this on sale and picked one that looked vaguely close to my skin tone. When I got home I appeared to be too light but, as the bottle says it's super-blendable. It matched my skin perfectly. I would definitely buy it again.
Joelle G.
This is a Holy Grail Foundation. It is so blendable and it goes on very smooth. It is not cakey at all and the coverage is medium to full and you can build it up. I would say it will stay on a good 10-12 hours and still looks perfect. It is a demi matte foundation.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
For some reason I didn't care for this foundation. Like it's one of the rare ones with a shade light enough for my skin tone (you have so many options; warm, cool, and neutral included) but it doesn't last on my oily skin. By the end of the day it tends to ball up really bad and slide.
Amy J.
Zeeland, MI
I recently discovered this foundation after trying several others that I did not like, and I love it!

It gives me full coverage- hides my dark spots well- has a flawless look, lasts a whole day, and offers a large shade selection. It also does not feel too heavy or cakey, which is very important to me.

I'm so happy I found it!! Really love it!

I think I use the 1st or 2nd lightest shade in Neutral. (They offer cool, warm, and neutral in each shade, which is awesome)

I do wish that it came in a pump instead of the bottle (the bottle is messy because the makeup is so thin, so I always end up with little dots of it all over the sink and counter) but I purchased a clear airless pump bottle on Amazon and that works great!
Corey A.
Elk, WA
This foundation is awesome. Super affordable, light to meadium coverage leaning twards medium. I have the color warm 1. It also dries to a powdery finish so i dont feel like i need to set it. The only places i would set it is in the t zone. I would repurchase this!
Jocelyn C.
This is my absolute favorite drug store foundation! It is super long lasting even in the summer because it is not cakey I would say this for me is a full coverage foundation and it is very easy to apply works really good with a beauty sponge and stippling brush! :)
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.