BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Amber F.
Colonia, NJ
hands down the best foundation i have ever used. completely full coverage. after you set this foundation with a powder, your skin will look flawless. this foundation lasted me throughout a whole 9 hour shift, and still looked perfect. i wish they made another shade between W2 and W3.
Dulce F.
Phoenix , AZ
I use to hate this foundation because it made me look super oily! Oily not dewy! But I recently found that with a very light application and a beauty blender it applies super good and almost a full coverage finish with just one layer! It has definitely become my go to foundation !
Tonya B.
Richmond, KY
I love this product. I offers great coverage without the feeling like you have caked on foundation. I am 44 years old with more wrinkles than I care to admit. This foundation has not accentuate those wrinkles. I use one color for the winter months and one color for the summer months. It is getting really hard to find in my stores. I had to go to three different stores to my last purchase.
Juliana A.
Covington, LA
The true match foundation is one of my holy grails!!! I own many different foundation including very expensive brands and I have to say I always come back to this one. It's cheap and gives you medium coverage but you an always build it up. I have dry skin but it really works for all types of skin, I got my whole family hooked on it! And they have soooo many shades it's easy to find one that works for you!
Jessika S.
I always have ups and downs with the foundation. Some days I love it some days I don't. I have cystic acne and oily and dry patches. Some days it looks great and pretty full coverage. But some days it just look: cakey and a mess! But I think it's just my skin :(
But nonetheless I think this is a great product for people with normal skin. I'd def recommend to people with good skin not acne prone.
Julia M.
I'm giving this formula three stars because of the range in shades, I appreciate the amount of shades they offer. It's a decent formula in appearance, it's natural and not blotchy. I think the liquid is the perfect consistency but it's not a heavy or long lasting coverage. --downfall
cynthia p.
Its amazing when ypu finally find the right shade bt for my oily skin was a fail. It does give you a flawless face bt on oily skin, it wont last along time. It would like if you touch up every couple of hours. bt Still its an amazing produc. I love the perfectmatch.and bonus credits that it has the spf 17 sunscreen.
Caitlin C.
Central, SC
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
I used this for my halloween makeup and it was wonderful! I got many compliments. Great coverage and consistency. Lasted all six hours that I wore it, and when I went to wash it off it was practically as good as when I had first put it on. Its mildly inexpensive too. Great deal!
Kallista M.
I have this in two shades and it's decent. I honestly don't know what the hype is all about. I have normal skin and I only get oily in the nose area (T zone) after a very long day, like if I have makeup on for 12 hours. This is kind of drying on my skin and doesn't look amazingly natural.
Lauryn M.
By far this is my favorite foundation! I have tried so many. All of them would break me out and make my skin look really oily. Even the ones that are made for acne prone skin. This foundation gives me great coverage, matches my skin, and does not break me out! My favorite so far!
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.