BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Jenn H.
Arlington, VA
Review for: Alabaster more...
I used to be a big fan of this makeup because it comes in many shades and I was able to find a good match. As I have grown older and wiser, I look for products that contain more natural ingredients and multi-task (contain higher levels of sunscreen or skin benefits). I don't know if my skin or the formula has changed but I don't feel this blends as well as it could. If you need a drug store liquid foundation, I would suggest this as a decent option.
Chrislynn C.
Bryan, TX
This is by far the worst foundation I have tried to date, and I've tried several foundations.
For starters, it's super oily and leaves my face feeling like it's suffocating. It does not provide great coverage, as a matter of fact it separates after about 30 minutes. It dries in an orangey tint, and is very cakey, blotchy, and unattractive. I've tried several application techniques, but to no avail.
Michelle A.
Porter Ranch, CA
It’s super easy to blend and very easy to find the perfect color for your skin tone. I like that I can find the perfect color and undertones for my skin tone. When I apply it to my skin, it gives a nice even look to my skin without any unevenness. It looks very natural and blends right into my neck so that there are no make up lines.
Claire Z.
Denver, CO
Review for: L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation #C7 Creamy Beige 1.0 Fl.oz. more...
I'm usually a brand buyer and I have tried so many different foundations, high end and drugstore, but this is one of my favorites. They have a good shade selection, which is great because drugstore foundations "fair" is either super orange or pink so I'm glad I could get a neutral undertones foundation for an affordable price. It goes on easy and it lasts all day without settling into fine lines or cracking.
Jordyn H.
Stillwater, OK
Review for: (3 Pack) L'OREAL True Match Super Blendable Makeup - Porcelain more...
This foundation.. omg. It is the best thing ever. It is so hard for me to find a foundation that doesn't make my skin look orange, because my skin is so fair, but this blends super well with my skin. It is definitely more like a medium coverage foundation, but it is awesome. It literally is true to its name.It blends super well and doesn't look cakey. It is a must have. I definitely recommend it.
Andrea C.
This has got to be one of my top favorite foundations from the drugstore. I have dry skin but i have yet to find a foundation that doesnt make my face look a little dry (even if its a moisturizing foundation) I love the range of colors from cool to neutral to warm. Defenetly recommend.
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
When I first purchased this, I really loved this. It blended fast and easy and color match was great. I continued to wear it until I found that it has noticeable specks of gold shimmer in it. It was a turnoff for me because I don't like seeing shimmer all over my face. Also, when I stopped using it, I saw that it had separated and I saw a strip of gold shimmer inside the bottle. This was not for me.
Itigria M.
This foundation gives me the full coverage i need. I don't have to mix foundations and this product blends very seamlessly. The color match is perfect for my skin tone. I also love how the bottle has the undertone label on it. I feel as if it makes the foundation search much easier.
Amber F.
Colonia, NJ
hands down the best foundation i have ever used. completely full coverage. after you set this foundation with a powder, your skin will look flawless. this foundation lasted me throughout a whole 9 hour shift, and still looked perfect. i wish they made another shade between W2 and W3.
Jessica D.
By far the best foundation I have tried. I prefer it over all of the high end foundations I have tried. The coverage is perfect and there truly is a color match for every skin tone. The finish is smooth and gives you the perfect "dewy" look. Not overly matte, not oily. My skin has simply never looked better.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.