BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Leah C.
Cutler Bay, FL
This is probably the worst foundation I've ever used. It was my shade, it was meant for my undertone, etc. I did not pick the wrong shade. I have dry skin by the way. This foundation is so watery and runny that it is difficult to apply, and when applied, it dries cakey and thick. It comes off to the touch and broke me out horribly just from wearing it for one day. I would never ever in my life buy this again.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation #C7 Creamy Beige 1.0 Fl.oz. more...
Highly enjoyed this foundation. I wore this a lot when i was younger and my skin looked flawless now that I've gotten older and i have fine lines it sorta creeps into them. That is the only problem I've had with this foundation. I still would recommend it tho and the colors are beautiful.
Melissa S.
Lawrence, MA
I like loreal true match foundation because it lightweight on the face and it has full coverage. Also loreal true match last most of the day on condition skin . Loreal true match also has many skin colors . Loreal true match is one of my favorite . #10 top faundation.
Kinsey J.
Huntsville, AL
This has got to be one of the best drugstore foundations! I have used this since high school and am now mixing it into my foundations that I use for clients! It's just amazing how well this product works for just about everyone! It has great buildable coverage and looks flawless on the skin!
Josee C.
Love Love Love this foundation. I work at Sephora so I have access to all high end foundations that I'm fortunate to get for free. This one compared to the high end ones is up there. It gives great coverage without looking too packed on. It blends very well and makes the skin look so smooth. I also like mixing this foundation with others.
Jennifer K.
Jessup, MD
A secret weapon in my contouring arsenal. I use a few thin swipes of this on the sides of my nose... Then blend a few drops with my Beauty Blender working from the hairline, inward. Blends well with my higher-end foundations and concealers. Product also doesn't separate over time, as some drug store brands tend to do.
Daniela S.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Classic Tan more...
I love this foundation sometimes I have to be switching back and forth with other foundation because I feel like it breaks me out sometimes. However, the only bad thing I see about it is that it doesn't have a pump therefore you end up making a big mess, but it does have a variety of colors so you cannot go wrong with your matching color. I use it regularly when my face wants a little bit of looking flawless.
Michelle W.
RALEIGH, NC
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
At times putting on this foundation I feel like i'm painting on my face. It doesn't quite blend in well and I feel like it is just sitting on my face like face paint. It tends to wipe off easily blow your nose once and you are no longer wearing makeup on your nose or anywhere in that area
Elizabeth O.
This foundation has been my favorite because of the variety of shades they have! They really have the "True Match" it's a matte finish so I don't recommend using it on really dry skin since it will make your face look extra dry . If your going to use it on dry skin make sure to moisturize before! I personally do that. It's has medium coverage.
Jasmyn P.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
Lovely product and great for everyday work wear. Would like the bottle to be bigger and I would pay more but the size and price work. Only need a little product to go a long way. I find its best applied with a foundation brush. The finish is in between dewy and matte. Chocolate girl friendly and matches my skin perfectly!
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.