BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• which colour is one tone darker than natural beige?1 Answers
  • How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Vannesa C.
This is my fave foundation it has a watery like consistency but a little goes along way in my opinion it's buildable coverage and gives my skin a natural look I go to this more than any other foundation its my everyday foundation :)
Sthepany G.
Oakley, CA
I am in absolute love with this foundation! I find that it is very light on my skin and it goes from light coverage to full coverage so it's very build able without getting cakey! It last me all day and I have normal skin. I also recommend this on oily skin because it is an oil free product and sits really nicely on oily skin with an oil free face prime. I love love love this. Shades that fit me are W3 and N3.
Jennifer S.
I have, for the most part, dry skin but have an oily T zone so I prefer to wear lightweight foundations in summer and fall and find that this foundation is amazing! It doesn't get cakey and it isn't too dewy that I look like a grease ball either, I would definitely recommend this foundation !
Courtney H.
Katy, TX
Review for: Classic Tan more...
Okay ladies, so i am very in between yes and no on this foundation. I bought it in the winter time since my skin is a little bit more lightskin so i found it easy to find my shade, it was awesome because it perfectly matched the yellow undertones in my skin so after i ran out it was summer time and my skin was more tan so i tried revlon colorstay foundation which is much thicker in consistency but also lightweight on the skin. so after trying the revlon i noticed that the true match is very dry and not easily blendable, but it does have great coverage!
Katie F.
Seagrove, NC
I had bought this foundation cause i heard alot of good things about it. But when i had applied it, it just looked cakey and was hard to blend and the more i would try to apply the worser it made me look. I have normal to dry skin and it didnt work for me. I would not recommend or repurchase.
Gracie W.
Gadsden, AL
This is a good foundation to keep you looking dewy and potentially full coverage with two layers and yes it's buildable.It is also blendable and soft.It does last for combo skin and it can stick to scabs or blemishes in certain weather but is good for smooth skin if combo to oily.I would definitely recommend.
Jessica W.
Hillsboro, OR
I really don't enjoy this foundation. I ended up getting a poor shade match and so it just makes me look very pasty and pink, i mix it with my summer foundation to get the right shade. I have oily skin and it will cake up on my chin and practially dissapear on my nose. I have applied with with my hands, brush and damp sponge, and the brush makes this foundation wearable but not for any extended amount of time.
Lyndsie H.
Bellefonte, PA
My absolute favorite foundation of all time! This formula is perfect for my skin; I have very pale skin that is hard to find the right shade for, but the classic ivory in neutral is perfect. There are so many shades to choose from. The formula is on point; I use a stippling brush to apply & I love how light it feels on my skin, it is so smooth & super blendable, as well as buildable if you want more coverage. Overall, fantastic product, zero complaints, best drugstore foundation.
Dominique M.
Roy, Ut
This is the first foundation I purchased and when I first started using it I thought I really liked it. It since getting other foundation I've noticed this breaks up around my nose really badly and I have oil skin and it doesn't last very long before needing a touch up also I've notice if I try to build it it looks cakey but if I put a crap ton on at once it doesn't become cakey and does have a nice finish. I will continue to use it until it's gone but I won't repurchase
Sherry L.
Bridgeton, Mo
I couldn't tell you how long I have been looking for an affordable foundation for oily skin that will stay and won't transfer or slide off! After watching some of Kandee Johnson's youtube videos, I decided to try this product out and I love it! It stays in place for hours. Even with oily skin, I find that I don't have to blot as much as before. Maybe once after about 7 hours and that's it! Great product!
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.