BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• which colour is one tone darker than natural beige?1 Answers
  • How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Katy O.
I wanted to try this foundation so I got it right away. The downside to this is that it doesn't have a pump. The coverage is okay and it's really easy to apply. Overall I like this foundation. I would recommend this to everyone because I like this foundation and it's not that much price wise either.
Patrice Z.
This is hands down the best drugstore foundation I have ever tried! I like to set this with the Coty Airspun powder and top it off the the Skindinavia bridal setting spray. For an oily person like me, I still tend to get oily but with the setting powder and setting spray it stays on and does not rub off even when I blot the oil!!
Brittany B.
Jennings, FL
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup I love this foundation I recently ran out of this item so I haven't used foundation I love when I find a brand that's actually good and bad my color match so won't be getting any other brand
Nadelyn P.
Hackensack, NJ
There is nothing I hate more than getting a make up that does not blend well with my skin color. I have been using this product for about a year and some months. no problems with it at all and matches my skin tone very well even when in summer i tend to get a bit of a tan. I even got my sister to get her tone and she loves it too!
Rosa S.
From the reviews I've read, Loreal’s True Match foundation is a great dupe for MAC’s Face & Body foundation. It’s light, easily blendable and has a huge variety of colors! I love it because it doesn’t feel heavy on my skin and it’s incredibly easy to apply even if you don’t have the best brushes/sponges. This probably isn’t the best foundation if you want full coverage, but paired with a good concealer, its perfect.
Nicole D.
Even though the lightest shade is still too dark for me it really helps that it's cool toned. Through the day it does feel greasy on me but every foundation does that to me. It's also lightweight so it does feel light and not cakey at all. I only with that it came in a bigger size and with a pump instead.
Rebekah H.
Mandeville, LA
Review for: (3 Pack) L'OREAL True Match Super Blendable Makeup - Porcelain more...
This used to be my go-to foundation for probably most of my twenties. At one point it was the only drugstore foundation that I could wear that did not irritate my skin or break me out. They have an amazingly good color range, although honestly I feel like now they could do even better. It's a beautiful foundation and it actually looks very natural on the skin. The only reason I won't use it anymore is because they are not cruelty free.
Mackenzie S.
Review for: Classic Tan more...
This foundation is meduim/full coverage and has a pretty decent shade range. So just my luck, I can't the right shade for my skin tone. For the short time I did use the foundation, I found it set really well on my skin when I first put it on (and set it with powder) but by the 5+ hour range my skin was super oily. If you have dry skin this will by perfect because it gives a nice satin finish. Unfortunatly as a more oily gal, I will not be able to use.
Dorothy C.
Dallas, TX
This foundation does have really good coverage, however if I sweat a little or scratch my face then the foundation will very visibly come off. It also sets in my creases and frown lines. If you're only needed to wear this foundation for a couple hours then it's good but it wouldn't last me all day.
ROsa G.
This foundation when you apply is to your face gives a nice coverage. I like that i was able to find my skin tone, I usually have a hard time finding it, and for a person who is just starting out this is also a great foundation is start out using and for a drugstore foundation I have to say not bad.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.