BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Victoria A.
Valley Stream, NY
Review for: Suntan W5.5, Other more...
I like this drugstore foundation. It's more of a light to medium coverage, but it is buildable. It's great for the summer when you don't want something as heavy but you do want coverage.
Lindsay C.
Allston, MA
I can't believe that I just started using this product. I am always on the search for a drugstore foundation that is going to give me good coverage, last a good amount of time as I work 8 hour shifts in NYC, and that will give a good finish. This is amazing because it is easily blendable, definitely matches my skin tone, and lightweight. I just apply it with my real techniques sponge and top it off with a powder and I'm good all day.
Manda p.
House Springs, MO
Over hyped . At least, in my opinion. This stufd cakes up so badly. Its like some one was rolling dough on my face. It doesn't last long, so no thanks. It also looks super greasy. I think this is more hyped for the color options. Maybe I just have the worlds strangest face. But, I really dislike tho foundation.
Destiny R.
Auburn , CA
Love this foundation. It's def a favorite at the moment. It's medium coverage so it looks like you just have beautiful skin! It's "super blendable" and long lasting. I would def recommend this to anyone who likes a more natural looking finish.
Kayleigh A.
Exton, PA
I've been using this product for years. Definitely a repurchase for me. I've tried other foundations, but I always go back to this. It matches my extremely fair shade perfectly, provides great coverage and doesn't break me out. It's lightweight, not thick or oily. It's everything you'd want in a foundation.
Lindsey H.
Columbia, Mo
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
It's pretty good if you are just needing light coverage. It is not drying, does not break me out and does not make me oily. I do wish it had a little more coverage, but found a solution! Adding in Coverfx pigment drops gives it that extra bit of coverage while keeping the beautiful satin finish. A more affordable version is the hard candy drops. It takes a little more with the hard candy version, but works almost just as well.
Marisol D.
Spring Valley, CA
This foundation is by far one of the best at the drugstore. I get so many compliments when I wear this. I believe the finish and durability is even better than some high end foundations. It has been a staple in my makeup for a long time now. They also have such a great color range and you can't beat the price.
Tiffany S.
Fergus Falls
Review for: Porcelain more...
I use this because it doesn't have a preservative that irritates my skin (phenoxyethanol) I liked the maybelline matte and poreless better but sadly it irritates my skin. This does a pretty good job but it won't last 18 hrs and it settles into my pores but they are huge. This gives a natural finish which I love and if your having a hard time finding your shade I'd say try it everyone's skin is different and it's affordable.
Tessa W.
This foundation is OK. I do enjoy how it comes in so many different shades so finding the right one should not be too challenging. However, I have oily, acne prone skin. After about four or five hours , my face looks wet and the makeup looks incredibly unflattering. I recommend this foundation to those who have more dry skin.
Jorelis A.
Houston , TX
This foundation is very good but is not suitable for me for my skin type, I have oily skin and this foundation hard me very little, but the use in other girls and is wonderful, has a very good coverage! Its packaging is glass but is very tough! Another foundation pharmacy that I recommend if you have dry skin!
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.