34 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
4.15 / 5 based on 7,274 Reviews
Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.
With patented color technology, True Match™ Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy.
- Finish: Natural
- SPF: 17 (select shades)
- Coverage: Light to medium
- Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
- Butylene Glyco
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate
- Isostearyl Neopentanoate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Yellow 5 Lake
- Red 7
Top Questions See all 1,356 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
- "They would say that True Match Foundation was so good and how great the coverage was so I got it into my head and was like, "okay, I am so buying this!"" in 49 reviews
- "The colors really match my skin tone and blend well, I also use a powder with it but still doesn't make me look like i am wearing a pound of makeup." in 45 reviews
- "It's a little expensive for the drugstore I think it was around 13 dollars at my local Walmart but some things are worth it and if your wondering what drugstore foundation is best for you then do yourself a favor and try this out!" in 36 reviews
- "Great foundation for a frugal price lasts all day and goes on smooth and has full coverage holds up to some of its pricy competitors " in 35 reviews
- "This product doesn't give me great coverage and it looks light on my skin, but when i step into the sunlight, it has an orange tint." in 30 reviews
I can't believe that I just started using this product. I am always on the search for a drugstore foundation that is going to give me good coverage, last a good amount of time as I work 8 hour shifts in NYC, and that will give a good finish. This is amazing because it is easily blendable, definitely matches my skin tone, and lightweight. I just apply it with my real techniques sponge and top it off with a powder and I'm good all day.
Over hyped . At least, in my opinion. This stufd cakes up so badly. Its like some one was rolling dough on my face. It doesn't last long, so no thanks. It also looks super greasy. I think this is more hyped for the color options. Maybe I just have the worlds strangest face. But, I really dislike tho foundation.
Love this foundation. It's def a favorite at the moment. It's medium coverage so it looks like you just have beautiful skin! It's "super blendable" and long lasting. I would def recommend this to anyone who likes a more natural looking finish.
I've been using this product for years. Definitely a repurchase for me. I've tried other foundations, but I always go back to this. It matches my extremely fair shade perfectly, provides great coverage and doesn't break me out. It's lightweight, not thick or oily. It's everything you'd want in a foundation.
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
It's pretty good if you are just needing light coverage. It is not drying, does not break me out and does not make me oily. I do wish it had a little more coverage, but found a solution! Adding in Coverfx pigment drops gives it that extra bit of coverage while keeping the beautiful satin finish. A more affordable version is the hard candy drops. It takes a little more with the hard candy version, but works almost just as well.
This foundation is by far one of the best at the drugstore. I get so many compliments when I wear this. I believe the finish and durability is even better than some high end foundations. It has been a staple in my makeup for a long time now. They also have such a great color range and you can't beat the price.
Review for: Porcelain more...
I use this because it doesn't have a preservative that irritates my skin (phenoxyethanol) I liked the maybelline matte and poreless better but sadly it irritates my skin. This does a pretty good job but it won't last 18 hrs and it settles into my pores but they are huge. This gives a natural finish which I love and if your having a hard time finding your shade I'd say try it everyone's skin is different and it's affordable.
This foundation is OK. I do enjoy how it comes in so many different shades so finding the right one should not be too challenging. However, I have oily, acne prone skin. After about four or five hours , my face looks wet and the makeup looks incredibly unflattering. I recommend this foundation to those who have more dry skin.
This foundation is very good but is not suitable for me for my skin type, I have oily skin and this foundation hard me very little, but the use in other girls and is wonderful, has a very good coverage! Its packaging is glass but is very tough! Another foundation pharmacy that I recommend if you have dry skin!
Q & A
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Did anyone other than me have a problem matching the colors available to their skin tone?
Does it work good for oily skin?
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
IS THIS LIGHT WEIGHT OR VERY HEAVY ON THE SKIN
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos