BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Alejandra L.
San angelo
I've bought this product before and it's amazing, it's very full coverage and it has kind of like a matte look to it, and it does last thought the day even if your sweating  it would still look flawless and not cacky. Yes I would buy this again I resently bought this a couple weeks ago and I love it.
Stacia B.
Though this foundation is not the most long wearing, it has nice, buildable coverage and I find it perfect for days when I'm just running errands or have a brief meeting when I don't need a full face of heavy, long-lasting glam. I also love that it has some sun protection included in it which makes my job just a little bit easier!
Pinkneysworld P.
Highlandtown, MD
Review for: Creme Cafe more...
I have this and I like to use this foundation in the winter. When I am lighter. I think this is better for dry skin. Because I have to use a lot of face powder when using this. I do recommend this if you have dry skin. And they do have a lot of shades. And it don't cost much at all, and you can always found it at Walmart .
Faith G.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I really like the coverage and finish of this foundation, because it does cover well while still managing to have a satin finish. My only problem with it is the packaging, because I really wish it had a pump. I believe they do have a pump on the products in Europe, but this packaging design hasn't been utilized in the states yet.
Heather A.
Nesbit, MS
This foundation gave me a light coverage when I applied it with a brush. When applied with a beauty blender it gave me a medium coverage. I have used this foundation 7-10 times and purchased it from Tatget. I do not reach for this foundation because I have oily skin and don't feel this foundation compares to others that I love.
Kaela L.
I've been using this foundation for about 3 years and I love it. I use it on the days I want a more natural finish, it's not too matte and not too dewy, it's just perfect. It doesn't break out my skin at all, its a medium to full coverage, I'd say it's worth trying. If you want a foundation that you know won't fail you, try this.
Brooke B.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Classic Tan more...
I have sensitive, oily skin. This product does the job pretty well when it comes to covering up my blemishes, and I really like the color range that the product line includes. It is also priced well so you can easily combine colors to fit your skin tone perfectly. The only problem is the packaging, which makes it difficult to apply.
Kali N.
This has to be my favorite drugstore product OF ALL TIME. The coverage is amazing, the color selection is outstanding for a drugstore foundation, & the lasting power is good for all skin types: oily, combination, or dry. This foundation has quickly become a staple in my makeup collection and has been raved about a TON by many beauty bloggers. I recommend this product to everyone.
FYI: I am a W2 & N2 when I am lightest, but with fake tan W3 fits me perfectly!
Syeda I.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS FOUNDATION IF YOU HAVE OILY SKIN!!! I'm oily and this foundation shows my pores and my skin texture and it moved around all over my face. I even have used it with primer and set it with translucent powder and yet it looked cakey. This foundation also made me feel really oily and greasy within 2 hours, and it comes right off. it even clumps together and it's just very unnatural looking. I will NOT buy this again. I think this foundation would work for someone with a normal skin or dry skin.
Merima B.
Review for: Natural Ivory more...
I'm totally in love with the L'oreal true match foundation because you can definitely have a match for your skin color. There is so many shades to choose from, I think it might be the biggest color collection I have ever seen. It doesn't make the skin oily or dry. It goes on as liquid and dries pretty much matte. It looks smooth and flawless. I love the way it feels on my skin and it does not look cakey at all. It's one of the best drug store brand foundations.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.