BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Barbara M.
Palm Bay, FL
Review for: (3 Pack) L'OREAL True Match Super Blendable Makeup - Porcelain more...
I use to use this product all the time, it was my go to foundation. It's light weight, perfect match with my skin tone and I hardly had to do any touch ups and that's a plus for me. I love this product too!
NANcy G.
San Diego , CA
I honestly love this foundation, it has an amazing price and for it being a drugstore product it is amazing! it lasts very well if you are oily I defiantly recommend a powder but other than that I love it ! I recommend this product for any one out there I honestly can compare this foundation to a high-end product. I love it.
Kathleen C.
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
When I first bought this product I thought it was going to be streaky and not full coverage, but I was completely wrong! It is a very beautiful foundation and for being drugstore and so cheap it's now one of my very favorite foundations. They have a lot of different shades so that each person will truly have the perfect shade!
Rebecca H.
Reidsville, NC
Amazing product!! Let's just start with I'm the whitest person I know!! It's always hard to find my true match with foundation. I've never found one yet till I used this product let's just says it's true to its slogan it's a true match to your skin!
Jai V.
Manchester, NH
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
It was a good product had pretty good coverage and it also never made my sensitive face break out I don't think I would buy it again but I wasnt completely disappointed with my purchase
Mariana G.
Pico Rivera , CA
Honestly I have a hard time finding good foundations on my shade or that won't make me more oily than I am already. Anyways I got my foundation in the shade 'W4 natural beige', in some way it makes me look a little light so maybe I got it a shade lighter. It feels nice when applying it and doesn't feel heavy at all, which is my number one first concern to me ! I'm willing to try it again ones I finish this shade and this time get the right shade !
Kenya W.
I love this! It's pretty amazing for a cheap store foundation. It has a dewy matte finish. You could make it more matte or dewy the way you like it. It's super blendable and amazing!! Definitely a keeper and it's the perfect shade without mixing! I'm in love!
Sarah L.
Although the W1 color worked for me, the formula did not. I put this on my face and immediately wanted to take it off. It feel so heavy and oily. I'm guess that's because of the vitamins, but I hate it. I threw it out after the first use. I'll stick to Maybelline Fit Me and Wet n Wild Photofinish, thank you very much.
Kimberly  C.
Las Vegas, NV
This has got to be one of the best drug store foundations! Its so easy to blend, you don't even need a brush, you can use your fingers and it will look flawless! This foundation is dewy and buildable. Probably a medium to full coverage. I get some many compliments with this foundation, i would highly recommend especially because it comes ina varieties of shades. The only down side is the packaging, it would be so much better if it came in a pump.
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
Review for: L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation #C7 Creamy Beige 1.0 Fl.oz. more...
I've searched high and low to find that perfectly suits my skin..That has full coverage,and that's not causing my skin to be overly oily or dry..At first for like the first week of using this I'd say I was undecided..Until the second week I started breaking out with acne :( so unfortunately I ended up discarding my use of it..
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.