34 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
4.15 / 5 based on 7,280 Reviews
Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.
With patented color technology, True Match™ Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy.
- Finish: Natural
- SPF: 17 (select shades)
- Coverage: Light to medium
- Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
- Butylene Glyco
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate
- Isostearyl Neopentanoate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Yellow 5 Lake
- Red 7
Top Questions See all 1,356 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
- "They would say that True Match Foundation was so good and how great the coverage was so I got it into my head and was like, "okay, I am so buying this!"" in 49 reviews
- "The colors really match my skin tone and blend well, I also use a powder with it but still doesn't make me look like i am wearing a pound of makeup." in 45 reviews
- "It's a little expensive for the drugstore I think it was around 13 dollars at my local Walmart but some things are worth it and if your wondering what drugstore foundation is best for you then do yourself a favor and try this out!" in 36 reviews
- "Great foundation for a frugal price lasts all day and goes on smooth and has full coverage holds up to some of its pricy competitors " in 35 reviews
- "This product doesn't give me great coverage and it looks light on my skin, but when i step into the sunlight, it has an orange tint." in 30 reviews
Review for: (3 Pack) L'OREAL True Match Super Blendable Makeup - Porcelain more...
I use to use this product all the time, it was my go to foundation. It's light weight, perfect match with my skin tone and I hardly had to do any touch ups and that's a plus for me. I love this product too!
I honestly love this foundation, it has an amazing price and for it being a drugstore product it is amazing! it lasts very well if you are oily I defiantly recommend a powder but other than that I love it ! I recommend this product for any one out there I honestly can compare this foundation to a high-end product. I love it.
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
When I first bought this product I thought it was going to be streaky and not full coverage, but I was completely wrong! It is a very beautiful foundation and for being drugstore and so cheap it's now one of my very favorite foundations. They have a lot of different shades so that each person will truly have the perfect shade!
Amazing product!! Let's just start with I'm the whitest person I know!! It's always hard to find my true match with foundation. I've never found one yet till I used this product let's just says it's true to its slogan it's a true match to your skin!
Honestly I have a hard time finding good foundations on my shade or that won't make me more oily than I am already. Anyways I got my foundation in the shade 'W4 natural beige', in some way it makes me look a little light so maybe I got it a shade lighter. It feels nice when applying it and doesn't feel heavy at all, which is my number one first concern to me ! I'm willing to try it again ones I finish this shade and this time get the right shade !
I love this! It's pretty amazing for a cheap store foundation. It has a dewy matte finish. You could make it more matte or dewy the way you like it. It's super blendable and amazing!! Definitely a keeper and it's the perfect shade without mixing! I'm in love!
Although the W1 color worked for me, the formula did not. I put this on my face and immediately wanted to take it off. It feel so heavy and oily. I'm guess that's because of the vitamins, but I hate it. I threw it out after the first use. I'll stick to Maybelline Fit Me and Wet n Wild Photofinish, thank you very much.
This has got to be one of the best drug store foundations! Its so easy to blend, you don't even need a brush, you can use your fingers and it will look flawless! This foundation is dewy and buildable. Probably a medium to full coverage. I get some many compliments with this foundation, i would highly recommend especially because it comes ina varieties of shades. The only down side is the packaging, it would be so much better if it came in a pump.
Review for: L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation #C7 Creamy Beige 1.0 Fl.oz. more...
I've searched high and low to find that perfectly suits my skin..That has full coverage,and that's not causing my skin to be overly oily or dry..At first for like the first week of using this I'd say I was undecided..Until the second week I started breaking out with acne :( so unfortunately I ended up discarding my use of it..
Q & A
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Did anyone other than me have a problem matching the colors available to their skin tone?
Does it work good for oily skin?
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
IS THIS LIGHT WEIGHT OR VERY HEAVY ON THE SKIN
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos