BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• which colour is one tone darker than natural beige?1 Answers
  • How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Stacia B.
Though this foundation is not the most long wearing, it has nice, buildable coverage and I find it perfect for days when I'm just running errands or have a brief meeting when I don't need a full face of heavy, long-lasting glam. I also love that it has some sun protection included in it which makes my job just a little bit easier!
Alejandra L.
San angelo
Review for: L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation #C7 Creamy Beige 1.0 Fl.oz. more...
I've bought this product before and it's amazing, it's very full coverage and it has kind of like a matte look to it, and it does last thought the day even if your sweating  it would still look flawless and not cacky. Yes I would buy this again I resently bought this a couple weeks ago and I love it.
Heather A.
Nesbit, MS
This foundation gave me a light coverage when I applied it with a brush. When applied with a beauty blender it gave me a medium coverage. I have used this foundation 7-10 times and purchased it from Tatget. I do not reach for this foundation because I have oily skin and don't feel this foundation compares to others that I love.
Kenari D.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Nut Brown more...
I love this product so much.It feels really good on my face.Also the product is smooth and they make different colors for your face so that it will match your skin tone color.
Ashton H.
Evansville, Indiana
Review for: (3 Pack) L'OREAL True Match Super Blendable Makeup - Porcelain more...
You know I had tried this product a few years ago so I don't know if the solution is different but when I tried it the first time I wasnt really impressed. It felt super thick and didn't cover well and I can't stand when your face feels heavy because of your makeup! The price is ok. I'm not opposed to trying it again. I do think these are a bit smaller than other foundations though and it would be nice if they had a bigger bottle and a thinner foundation.
Heather M.
Harold, KY
I've yet to figure out why so many swear by this product. It has no coverage, isn't Buildable, slips & slides, no staying power & clings to every single nook & cranny on my face! I just don't get the appeal & really wish I did! With so many others in the Drugstore I'll never give this product another go! Sorry!
Megan J.
This foundation is really great. I used it for years. It blends well and I think it matches skins tones flawlessly. It gives really great coverage. It is very runny though so you have to be pretty careful but definitely do not have to use a lot of the product to get the results that you want. The only problem I have with it is how much it costs, but if you are looking for a drugstore product that is almost works like high-end I would recommend this foundation.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Review for: True Beige more...
True match is very liquidy and on the thin side. The coverage is somewhat light but buildable. It applies best with a sponge applicator since they're slightly absorbent. I typically like to apply with a brush but I feel like I couldn't with True match because it looked a little streaky. Fortunately it wasn't very cakey. I always wear beige but I feel like their true beige is slightly darker than medium beige. It works better if you use the matching powder to set it.
Sarah S.
Lakeside, CA
When I was in high school, I tried this foundation for the first time and then this was what I used for years afterwards. I never strayed from this specific foundation because as it states on the bottle, it's oil-free and all day wear. It's very comforting to know that when L'Oreal claims something, it's true. I never ventured too far into the blending style of makeup, because it's time consuming, but I believe the other reviews on how well this blends.
NANcy G.
San Diego , CA
I honestly love this foundation, it has an amazing price and for it being a drugstore product it is amazing! it lasts very well if you are oily I defiantly recommend a powder but other than that I love it ! I recommend this product for any one out there I honestly can compare this foundation to a high-end product. I love it.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.