BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Jicah M.
Pensacola, FL
I love this foundation, this was my 1st foundation ever, and i remember i was shook how beautiful it is and still in my collection right now. Semi matte finish, and last all day to me, if you have oily ski expect 4hrs for longevity but other than that it changed my make up game in 2015.. Now im still using it and mix it with more coverage foundation and it is amazing.
Alexis P.
Mayville, NY
Review for: Porcelain more...
i loved this foundation when i first started using it, now it just seems like it’s very greasy after applying it. it’s more on the light to low medium coverage for me so it’ll probably be more of a summer foundation for me.
Jhovana M.
Burton, MI
Review for: Natural Ivory more...
I think this does look nice on the skin but it can be hard to find a color match. I achieved mine by mixing two colors together. It’s a good price. I do with it had a pump of some sorts but oh well it’s a cheap price lol. I don’t recommend mixing it with other brands of foundations because it will look cakey ( I learned that the hard way). The staying power is good.
Corinne W.
Mayville
Review for: (3 Pack) L'OREAL True Match Super Blendable Makeup - Porcelain more...
I've heard so many great things about this foundation, so I was exited to try it. Yes, it is blendable- it takes a while to set so it's a great base for cream contouring. The problem is that the coverage isn't ideal for me. It's sheer-light coverage. And I wouldn't say that it's very buildable. If that's the kind of foundation you like, this might be perfect for you.
Lexie B.
Review for: Sun Beige more...
I have very dry skin. I feel like this foundation feels great on the skin and even when I use a lot of powder. It has a dewy finish. It’s long lasting. I also love that it is very affordable.
Tara S.
Interlochen, MI
This has been the foundation that I have used consecutively for the longest. I like switching up my foundation but I always seem to go back to this one. Inexpensive, great coverage, good variety of shades. I like how lightweight it feels. It’s one of the few foundations i can get away with in the winter time when my skin is more dry. I think the finish is beautiful.
Christy G.
Nampa, ID
Okay this foundation rocks for a drugstore makeup! It matched well with my skin tone, it went on smoothly and evenly, and it stayed throughout the day pretty well. It’s a good foundation and I would definitely recommend it!
ixsaiana l.
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
I love this foundation it’s super buildable on the days I want a full coverage look I put 2 layers but I say that this foundation is a light to medium coverage with 1 layer & it last a good amount of time if you set it & I would recommend to others because it hasn’t broken me out L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
Sara W.
Early
This is probably my favourite foundation. I like that it feels light and is close to my skin colour, but also that it blends well with other foundations. I do think it looks a bit cakey, but this is my go to foundation.
Courtney T.
Review for: Porcelain, Other more...
This foundation has been my holy grail for the longest time. I’ve been through countless bottles. It covers great and has a nice natural finish. It’s buildable and sits beautifully on the skin.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.