34 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.
With patented color technology, True Match™ Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy.
- Finish: Natural
- SPF: 17 (select shades)
- Coverage: Light to medium
- Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
- Butylene Glyco
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate
- Isostearyl Neopentanoate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Yellow 5 Lake
- Red 7
Top Questions See all 1,359 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
- "They would say that True Match Foundation was so good and how great the coverage was so I got it into my head and was like, "okay, I am so buying this!"" in 49 reviews
- "The colors really match my skin tone and blend well, I also use a powder with it but still doesn't make me look like i am wearing a pound of makeup." in 45 reviews
- "It's a little expensive for the drugstore I think it was around 13 dollars at my local Walmart but some things are worth it and if your wondering what drugstore foundation is best for you then do yourself a favor and try this out!" in 36 reviews
- "Great foundation for a frugal price lasts all day and goes on smooth and has full coverage holds up to some of its pricy competitors " in 35 reviews
- "This product doesn't give me great coverage and it looks light on my skin, but when i step into the sunlight, it has an orange tint." in 30 reviews
I love this foundation, this was my 1st foundation ever, and i remember i was shook how beautiful it is and still in my collection right now. Semi matte finish, and last all day to me, if you have oily ski expect 4hrs for longevity but other than that it changed my make up game in 2015.. Now im still using it and mix it with more coverage foundation and it is amazing.
Review for: Natural Ivory more...
I think this does look nice on the skin but it can be hard to find a color match. I achieved mine by mixing two colors together. It’s a good price. I do with it had a pump of some sorts but oh well it’s a cheap price lol. I don’t recommend mixing it with other brands of foundations because it will look cakey ( I learned that the hard way). The staying power is good.
Review for: (3 Pack) L'OREAL True Match Super Blendable Makeup - Porcelain more...
I've heard so many great things about this foundation, so I was exited to try it. Yes, it is blendable- it takes a while to set so it's a great base for cream contouring. The problem is that the coverage isn't ideal for me. It's sheer-light coverage. And I wouldn't say that it's very buildable. If that's the kind of foundation you like, this might be perfect for you.
This has been the foundation that I have used consecutively for the longest. I like switching up my foundation but I always seem to go back to this one. Inexpensive, great coverage, good variety of shades. I like how lightweight it feels. It’s one of the few foundations i can get away with in the winter time when my skin is more dry. I think the finish is beautiful.
Okay this foundation rocks for a drugstore makeup! It matched well with my skin tone, it went on smoothly and evenly, and it stayed throughout the day pretty well. It’s a good foundation and I would definitely recommend it!
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
I love this foundation it’s super buildable on the days I want a full coverage look I put 2 layers but I say that this foundation is a light to medium coverage with 1 layer & it last a good amount of time if you set it & I would recommend to others because it hasn’t broken me out L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
This is probably my favourite foundation. I like that it feels light and is close to my skin colour, but also that it blends well with other foundations. I do think it looks a bit cakey, but this is my go to foundation.
Q & A
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Did anyone other than me have a problem matching the colors available to their skin tone?
Does it work good for oily skin?
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
IS THIS LIGHT WEIGHT OR VERY HEAVY ON THE SKIN
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos