BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• which colour is one tone darker than natural beige?1 Answers
  • How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Syeda I.
Review for: L'Oreal - Super-Blendable Makeup, Neutral, Soft Ivory N1 more...
STAY AWAY FROM THIS FOUNDATION IF YOU HAVE OILY SKIN!!! I'm oily and this foundation shows my pores and my skin texture and it moved around all over my face. I even have used it with primer and set it with translucent powder and yet it looked cakey. This foundation also made me feel really oily and greasy within 2 hours, and it comes right off. it even clumps together and it's just very unnatural looking. I will NOT buy this again. I think this foundation would work for someone with a normal skin or dry skin.
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
I really like the coverage and finish of this foundation, because it does cover well while still managing to have a satin finish. My only problem with it is the packaging, because I really wish it had a pump. I believe they do have a pump on the products in Europe, but this packaging design hasn't been utilized in the states yet.
Kali N.
This has to be my favorite drugstore product OF ALL TIME. The coverage is amazing, the color selection is outstanding for a drugstore foundation, & the lasting power is good for all skin types: oily, combination, or dry. This foundation has quickly become a staple in my makeup collection and has been raved about a TON by many beauty bloggers. I recommend this product to everyone.
FYI: I am a W2 & N2 when I am lightest, but with fake tan W3 fits me perfectly!
Ingrid S.
El Paso, TX
This foundation is great. The duration of this foundation simply exceeds expectations, the application is very easy and has medium coverage with just one layer, you can achieve high coverage with two layers. Negatives: No product dispenser, often seen in photographs too white.
Merima B.
Review for: Natural Ivory more...
I'm totally in love with the L'oreal true match foundation because you can definitely have a match for your skin color. There is so many shades to choose from, I think it might be the biggest color collection I have ever seen. It doesn't make the skin oily or dry. It goes on as liquid and dries pretty much matte. It looks smooth and flawless. I love the way it feels on my skin and it does not look cakey at all. It's one of the best drug store brand foundations.
Christina C.
This is a good foundation and it is full coverage, the only thing that isn't good is the fact that I have dry skin and well frankly this isn't very good for dry skin. Haha. I did use this for awhile and it was a wonderful foundation. It is probably one of the only foundations at the drugstore I have found to match my skin tone.
Kaela L.
I've been using this foundation for about 3 years and I love it. I use it on the days I want a more natural finish, it's not too matte and not too dewy, it's just perfect. It doesn't break out my skin at all, its a medium to full coverage, I'd say it's worth trying. If you want a foundation that you know won't fail you, try this.
Sandy B.
Redmond, OR
I really really tried to love this foundation but it didn't work for my skin it made me break out 😬 the product dries matte that's the great thing about it but it dried so fast that it was hard for me to work with it, I would not buy this foundation again but that's only because my skin didn't like the formula. I have several friends that use this stuff and they are obsessed with it I guess it depends on your skin type because L'Oreal has amazing stuff out that I truly love so not quite sure why this one didn't work for me 🤔
Ash S.
Dickson City, PA
I really wanted to love this foundation. the consistency is great, it blends well, so many shades to choose from, not bulky packaging wise, but...there's glitter in it. I noticed specks of glitter all over the back of my hand and on my fingers after applying it. it's super dry when I put it on but gets super oily in no time, even with a primer. I had such high hopes for this particularly to use on days where I don't need something full coverage or long wearing.
Kayla P.
Lufkin, TX
Review for: Cappuccino more...
This is my all time favorite drugstore foundation, my only issues is that it doesn't have a pump and if you aren't careful you can pour too much really quick. It blends PERFECTLY with my skin tone and it give a flawless full coverage. I have dry skin and it doesn't cling to dry patches either! I always try different foundations but this is one I find myself repurchasing all the time! I recommend this to beginners as well because this is what I started with myself!
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.