BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• which colour is one tone darker than natural beige?1 Answers
  • How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Vee R.
I have been using this foundation for about 10 months and I am absolutely in LOVE with it! It has build-able coverage, and does what it says it is a true match! To set it I use foundation powder for extra coverage and setting. Foundation does not pile up on face, it looks completely natural as if one is not wearing any foundation at all.
Abre S.
Florissant, MO
This is by far my favorite beauty product ever! this gives such a flawless and natural finish. I always get compliments on how good my skin looks when I use this foundation. no matter what foundations I try, I always end up coming back to this classic goodie! this is a staple in my makeup collection. doesn't wear off throughout the day, does well with oily skin as well as dry skin. gives medium coverage with one coat and fill coverage with two. love this stuff!
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
For the price, It's okay for an everyday use. Not the best I've used, but it does the job without being cakey. I generally have a hard time finding a good match for my skin, even when I go to higher end makeup counters, but with this foundation it was an easy fit. The colors can be very forgiving and easily blended. My complaint is that it does not have good staying power. If you live in a high humidity place like I do, you will need multiple touch ups throughout the day/evening.
Bari B.
Bluefield, WV
This foundation is hands down one of the best I have tried, even including the high end ones. It has nice coverage that can be built up and it lays on the skin nicely. It also comes in a large variety of shades unlike many other drugstore foundations. It seems like it would work well with any skin type, my skin is combination and not too oily or too dry and I love it. It does make the skin super matter or overly shiny. It instead is very natural and in between.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
Beautiful foundation! Loreal truly killed it with their true match line. They have such a great variety of colors for neutral, warm and cool tones. This specific one is great for oily skin. It dries to a wonderful matte. The true match Lumi is great for people with drier skin. You will not be disappointed in this purchase that's for sure.
rosmira alejandra H.
Florida, FL
es de las bases de maquillaje más efectivas y más ligeras que encontrarás en el mercado, sus pigmentos son fantásticos. Es como si usaras una loción facial, súper ligera pero de cobertura efectiva. Me encanta que tienen 15 tonos disponibles, así que encontrarás el que más se parezca al color de tu piel. Se ve muy natural y da un brillo bonito a la piel.
Sivone A.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Classic Tan more...
I absolutely Love this foundation. I have always struggled finding the perfect color for my warm yellow skin tone and W4 is the closest foundation I have found to be perfect for me. I love how easy it is to blend and find it to give me full coverage. I am recently using the Lumi foundation with the pump with the same color w4 and find it to be a bit thinner when applying. If I had to choose I would go back to the bottle Truematch but Target needs to stock up on W4.
Allie S.
Royersford , PA
This is a nice foundation if you want light to medium coverage. I like to use this for when I’m just going out shopping or to class and I just want a little coverage to help me look more put together and awake. It’s super cheap so I will most likely buy again and will definitely recommend it. The only issues I have is that I couldn’t find my exact shade, but they’re not very expensive so I just bought two and mix them and it gets me my shade so it’s not a big deal!
Kali N.
This has to be my favorite drugstore product OF ALL TIME. The coverage is amazing, the color selection is outstanding for a drugstore foundation, & the lasting power is good for all skin types: oily, combination, or dry. This foundation has quickly become a staple in my makeup collection and has been raved about a TON by many beauty bloggers. I recommend this product to everyone.
FYI: I am a W2 & N2 when I am lightest, but with fake tan W3 fits me perfectly!
Stacia B.
Though this foundation is not the most long wearing, it has nice, buildable coverage and I find it perfect for days when I'm just running errands or have a brief meeting when I don't need a full face of heavy, long-lasting glam. I also love that it has some sun protection included in it which makes my job just a little bit easier!
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.