BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Kaila D.
Kaneohe, HI
I have always had a hard time finding a great foundation, especially with a wide range of color. With the sun being out all the time my face changes constantly, with this foundation I can always find the perfect shade. This is the best foundation, it goes on smoothly, you can build upon it, and it's very easy to blend. It's very affordable and you can get it at almost any store.
Tatiana A.
Newark, CA
Best foundation ever. i recommend using abeauty blender.
med- full coverage
lots of colors to choose from
warm / neautral / cool
warm has a yellow undertone so i recommend for asians
neutral for everyone one who has a neutral undertone
cool - pink undertone . for whiter people.
this foundation is hard to cake on so you can get careless with it. dewey finish & last for about 6 hours before reapplying.
great on neutral skin . don't recommend for dry because it can cling on dry patches
Dominique V.
Review for: Mahogany N9 more...
I have been using this foundation for over a year now and it has been amazing! Offers great coverage, super blendable, able to be layered for stubborn areas as well. I would definitely buy again.
Taylor G.
Novato, CA
I could never really find my shade in this line of foundation, even after mixing them. So one time I ran out of my concealer to cover my under eyes, and so I just threw some of the lighter shade I had under them and boom! Worked like a charm. It has good stay power, and I'm glad I could find a use for it regardless of the shades never matching me.
Tiffaney M.
Santa Fe, TX
I have a love/ hate relationship with this product. Sometimes, it works great and looks amazing. Other times, it settles in to my fine lines and pores. It could be my skin, or it could be this product. I'm not sure, but I don't have the same problem with other foundations, so I'm blaming the product. Other people love this though, so you have to decide for yourself. It's not terribly expensive, so give it a shot, you might love it. Lots of color options to choose from.
Yohana A.
Review for: Classic Tan more...
I bought the soft sable foundation in the summer because it matched my tanned skin tone, but I'm currently trying to find one to match my lighter tone. I've bought two other ones, but they seem to be a little ashy on face. Although they do have somewhat of a variety of colors, they're not as flexible with darker tones.
Gabrielle M.
Tyndall AFB , FL
I bought this in a whim and was very pleasantly surprised. It was easy to clolor match. The formula give some great coverage without feeling too thick and lasts all day.
Symone M.
I like this foundation . I got it in the color C8 but I think I want to go N8 next time the color range is ok . It could be better . They color C8 is a good match for me but I want more of a chocolate color than it has to I mix it and I don't want to have to . But it feels great . It's a natural look . It lasted great while I was in the sun at a church picnic . But it does crease in my smile lines .
Cheryl C.
I tried this product in a darker color because it was summer and I had a tan. It went on smoothly on my combination skin. The color was ok. It didn't last as long as I would have liked and it got lumpy in the bottle after the first use so you really have to shake it. Although it does get smooth, it takes a lot of work. I wouldn't buy it again.
Alexandra H.
loreal perfect match is amazing. it blends right in with my skin and I loved how many options they had. it doesn't even look like I'm wearing make up. it blends on my skin smoothly and evenly. it doesn't cause any shine or leave any oily marks. this product is also extremely fairly priced for the size compared to competitors similar products. this item would last me about 6 months .
Abby C.
Seminole, OK
does this last a while? the packaging looks tiny
Monica S.
Sunset, LA
What's the coverage? Light,medium,or full coverage?
Ade Novarisa H.
Palembang
Is this full coverage and how long it stay for trapical environment
Griseda H.
Is this a thick foundation better for oily skin?
Jasmin Z.
Los Angeles , CA
Is it a full coverage foundation? How well does it work for combination skin?