BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Kaitlyn G.
San Fernando, CA
Review for: Cappuccino more...
Not exactly sure which color i am from the top of my head either N4/5 but this product is somewhat similar to the too faced born this way foundation i use in natural beige on problem is the L'Oreal true match is a little thicker and cakey( reason I'm knocking off two stars), apply a thin layer and set it with your favorite powder and you'll be good
Sophia R.
Had to switch from my usual foundation to this one for the cooler months. Only one I could find that had light enough shades! Coverage is around the medium area, but is build able. Blends nicely with brushes and sponges. I haven't noticed any oxidization! Looks very natural! Loving it so far. Would definitely recommend for people with fair skin. So far so great!
Kaila D.
Kaneohe, HI
I have always had a hard time finding a great foundation, especially with a wide range of color. With the sun being out all the time my face changes constantly, with this foundation I can always find the perfect shade. This is the best foundation, it goes on smoothly, you can build upon it, and it's very easy to blend. It's very affordable and you can get it at almost any store.
Javene S.
Doral, FL
For a drugstore makeup very rich and workable consistency. I love how it is easy to blend into your skin and really blend with your skin so you don't have awkward patches. I do like the clean and neat packaging and I think it really is on the higher end of drugstore makeup if you are looking for a quick fix or something to add to your daily routine.
Heather L.
Banning, CA
Review for: L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation #C7 Creamy Beige 1.0 Fl.oz. more...
I need to start buying this foundation again! I love it and have a bit of troubles with other brands, finding the right color for me. This foundation always blended so nicely with my skin tone, I didn't have to worry about the makeup line of doom lol. Definitely suggest this if you don't really know your color in foundations, it works perfectly!
Renee G.
Duncan, OK
L'Oreal True match is the only foundation that I have found that matches my skin tone. I have tried other brands and shades and I either look like a ghost because the foundation is too light or the foundation is so dark that I look like I'm trying out to be a drag queen. This foundation goes on smooth and I don't look like my make-up is caked on.
Taylor G.
Novato, CA
I could never really find my shade in this line of foundation, even after mixing them. So one time I ran out of my concealer to cover my under eyes, and so I just threw some of the lighter shade I had under them and boom! Worked like a charm. It has good stay power, and I'm glad I could find a use for it regardless of the shades never matching me.
Gabrielle M.
Tyndall AFB , FL
I bought this in a whim and was very pleasantly surprised. It was easy to clolor match. The formula give some great coverage without feeling too thick and lasts all day.
Chelsea L.
Guilford, CT
True Match foundation is incredible. Honestly I love L'Oreal products to begin with. The price, the coverage, the quality. Everything. This is one of my favorite drugstore foundations! They also make the true match Luminous foundation too and that is my all time favorite. I own foundations from urban decay, smash box, benefit, and many other top brands but this trumps all! And the price is phenomenal! Ulta had been offering BOGO 50% off too so I've been snagging a bunch!!
Tiffaney M.
Santa Fe, TX
I have a love/ hate relationship with this product. Sometimes, it works great and looks amazing. Other times, it settles in to my fine lines and pores. It could be my skin, or it could be this product. I'm not sure, but I don't have the same problem with other foundations, so I'm blaming the product. Other people love this though, so you have to decide for yourself. It's not terribly expensive, so give it a shot, you might love it. Lots of color options to choose from.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.