BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Paige H.
Blountville, TN
I've been using this foundation for years on my super-oily, acne-covered skin, and it provides beautiful coverage when built up. Even on my most disturbingly broken out days, I've gotten compliments on my skin, because with this foundation, it looks flawless. The only downside is that it begins to slide off very easily, and after a few hours can get very creased. And even the slightest touch will transfer it to another surface, so say goodbye to kisses and naps while wearing it!
Brittany N.
Middletown, OH
I love this product so much!!! I could use it every single day!!! This product isn't only a great product, but the packaging is awesome, and the amount that you get makes you get your money worth!! I would definitely recommend this product!
BettyLina T.
I used the color light ivory W2. I must say it matched my skin tone perfectly. That's about as much as I would compliment it. It had a wet finish and never fully dried even after using my makeup sponge. After about a half an hour it looked as if I hadn't even applied makeup. I've used it with and without primer and I've had the same results each time.
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
I can't even explain how wonderful this foundation is! This is at the top of my list for drugstore foundations! It is so buildable-you can make it more or less full coverage depending on your preference. There is just something about this foundation that makes your skin look so flawless, yet natural. I get compliments every time I wear it! It also comes in a great range of shades! Love!
Lindsey K.
Pensacola, FL
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
I liked this foundation for a while, but I didn't feel like I got enough product for the price. It was also hard to get the makeup out of the bottle. Sometimes I would have to pound it on my hand really hard because of the bottle neck design. I don't like the idea of glass bottles because you can never get every little bit of product from the bottle.
Jeri-Ashley D.
San Antonio, TX
This product is my 2015 fav! I bought it after seeing numerous beauty bloggers talk about how much they loved this product. I wear the sun beige (warm color) and it matches perfectly with my skin! It feels lightweight and makes my skin look flawless without looking/feeling cakey.
Dominique V.
Review for: Mahogany N9 more...
I have been using this foundation for over a year now and it has been amazing! Offers great coverage, super blendable, able to be layered for stubborn areas as well. I would definitely buy again.
Renee G.
Duncan, OK
Review for: L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation #C7 Creamy Beige 1.0 Fl.oz. more...
L'Oreal True match is the only foundation that I have found that matches my skin tone. I have tried other brands and shades and I either look like a ghost because the foundation is too light or the foundation is so dark that I look like I'm trying out to be a drag queen. This foundation goes on smooth and I don't look like my make-up is caked on.
Emmalee H.
Edwardsville, IL
This is my go to foundation. I wear it everyday. I have combination skin. This drys to a matte finish. Its very long wearing, and affordable. They have a huge range of colors. They have cool, warm, and neutral shades. You have a very high chance for finding your correct shade. I'd recommend this foundation to everyone.
Taylor G.
Novato, CA
I could never really find my shade in this line of foundation, even after mixing them. So one time I ran out of my concealer to cover my under eyes, and so I just threw some of the lighter shade I had under them and boom! Worked like a charm. It has good stay power, and I'm glad I could find a use for it regardless of the shades never matching me.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.