34 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.
With patented color technology, True Match™ Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy.
- Finish: Natural
- SPF: 17 (select shades)
- Coverage: Light to medium
- Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
- Butylene Glyco
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate
- Isostearyl Neopentanoate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Yellow 5 Lake
- Red 7
Top Questions See all 1,358 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
- "They would say that True Match Foundation was so good and how great the coverage was so I got it into my head and was like, "okay, I am so buying this!"" in 49 reviews
- "The colors really match my skin tone and blend well, I also use a powder with it but still doesn't make me look like i am wearing a pound of makeup." in 45 reviews
- "It's a little expensive for the drugstore I think it was around 13 dollars at my local Walmart but some things are worth it and if your wondering what drugstore foundation is best for you then do yourself a favor and try this out!" in 36 reviews
- "Great foundation for a frugal price lasts all day and goes on smooth and has full coverage holds up to some of its pricy competitors " in 35 reviews
- "This product doesn't give me great coverage and it looks light on my skin, but when i step into the sunlight, it has an orange tint." in 30 reviews
I've been using this foundation for years on my super-oily, acne-covered skin, and it provides beautiful coverage when built up. Even on my most disturbingly broken out days, I've gotten compliments on my skin, because with this foundation, it looks flawless. The only downside is that it begins to slide off very easily, and after a few hours can get very creased. And even the slightest touch will transfer it to another surface, so say goodbye to kisses and naps while wearing it!
I love this product so much!!! I could use it every single day!!! This product isn't only a great product, but the packaging is awesome, and the amount that you get makes you get your money worth!! I would definitely recommend this product!
I used the color light ivory W2. I must say it matched my skin tone perfectly. That's about as much as I would compliment it. It had a wet finish and never fully dried even after using my makeup sponge. After about a half an hour it looked as if I hadn't even applied makeup. I've used it with and without primer and I've had the same results each time.
I can't even explain how wonderful this foundation is! This is at the top of my list for drugstore foundations! It is so buildable-you can make it more or less full coverage depending on your preference. There is just something about this foundation that makes your skin look so flawless, yet natural. I get compliments every time I wear it! It also comes in a great range of shades! Love!
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
I liked this foundation for a while, but I didn't feel like I got enough product for the price. It was also hard to get the makeup out of the bottle. Sometimes I would have to pound it on my hand really hard because of the bottle neck design. I don't like the idea of glass bottles because you can never get every little bit of product from the bottle.
This product is my 2015 fav! I bought it after seeing numerous beauty bloggers talk about how much they loved this product. I wear the sun beige (warm color) and it matches perfectly with my skin! It feels lightweight and makes my skin look flawless without looking/feeling cakey.
Review for: L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation #C7 Creamy Beige 1.0 Fl.oz. more...
L'Oreal True match is the only foundation that I have found that matches my skin tone. I have tried other brands and shades and I either look like a ghost because the foundation is too light or the foundation is so dark that I look like I'm trying out to be a drag queen. This foundation goes on smooth and I don't look like my make-up is caked on.
This is my go to foundation. I wear it everyday. I have combination skin. This drys to a matte finish. Its very long wearing, and affordable. They have a huge range of colors. They have cool, warm, and neutral shades. You have a very high chance for finding your correct shade. I'd recommend this foundation to everyone.
I could never really find my shade in this line of foundation, even after mixing them. So one time I ran out of my concealer to cover my under eyes, and so I just threw some of the lighter shade I had under them and boom! Worked like a charm. It has good stay power, and I'm glad I could find a use for it regardless of the shades never matching me.
Q & A
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Did anyone other than me have a problem matching the colors available to their skin tone?
Does it work good for oily skin?
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
IS THIS LIGHT WEIGHT OR VERY HEAVY ON THE SKIN
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos