BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• which colour is one tone darker than natural beige?1 Answers
  • How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Kayla B.
It’s okay, it’s thin and smells kind of funny but that’s drugstore makeup for you. Lol. I’ve purchased a few like this before and it’s okay when you’re in a pinch and out of your good stuff.
JESSICA R.
San Ysidro, CA
I had a lot of time wanting to try this foundation because a lot of bloggers talk about it. Now I understand why, it really blends and "matches" your skin. The formula hydrates your face but it has more like a matte finish. Another good thing is the great variety of shades they have. It worth every single dollar (also that's amazing, it's pretty cheap compare to other brands).
Melissa D.
Wanaque, NJ
this foundation was my go to foundation for years! It's super easy to blend, and very easy to build on without it caking up. You can get as light or as full coverage as you want with this although I would say that it is more of a medium to full coverage. This is perfect for those who are either starting out in makeup or just have a tight budget. Very comparable to high end.
Cana K.
Tallahassee , FL
I have always been a little apprehensive about trying a drugstore foundation, but this product was an awesome introduction. I love how easy it was to find my shade and also how smooth my skin look afterwards. I also have sensitive skin so I have to be with what I put on my but so far I haven't had any breakouts. I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family!
Anahy P.
Review for: Cappuccino more...
I have oily to combo skin & I love how this looks on the skin, it looks natural while still having very nice coverage . I do like how it keeps my face oil free throughout my entire day but I'm not sure I want to keep using this foundation . I've never had really bad acne & after wearing this I started to get acne . I'm not sure if its the foundation but I will be wearing it again just to test it out & see if that's what is causing my acne .
Dana H.
Eglin Afb, FL
I'm only giving it 3 stars because it's so pink. I feel like if I was tan this would work better so I'm keeping it for the summer months. I love the formula and the price. If I don't set it I look oily, but any pressed powder works on top of this. I also don't love that it doesn't have a pump and makes application a little messy. I love the product, but there are a few flaws.
Frances S.
I like this liquid foundation for it's formula that spreads easily and has added spf. Unfortunately my local Wal-Mart does not always have the lightest shade in stock. The color C2 is what I end up getting, and I still have to use foundation mixer to get the right color. It goes on easily with a foundation brush or beauty blender, and lasts in place for an average work day.
Becca W.
Cary, IL
Favorite foundation of all time- hands down! This foundation blends super well and stays all day (I use NYX primer as a base). I love how it isn't heavy and it doesn't feel like I have makeup on. There are so many color options! This product is also separated by skin tone color- warm, cool and neutral, so the foundation is make specifically for your undertone, not just how dark your skin is. It is also one of the cheapest options at my drugstore, so it is a win-win product! Can't say enough about this foundation!!!
Berenisse V.
Stafford , VA
I am completely in love with this foundation. it is my go to for any occasion. it looks flawless on the skin. leaves a nice satin finish and is a medium to full coverage foundation in my opinion. i think people with oily and dry skin can use this foundation. and the color choices are amazing. there is also an app on the loreal website or an app for your iphone where you can get color matched. i found my color that way and let me just say the color is dead on. i recommend this foundation to anyone. it is truly amazing.
Jahnvi M.
Mundelein, IL
I really liked this foundation. I would say that it is medium to full coverage and I think that with this foundation you dont have to compromise your natural skin color. I think that it does a good job of bringing out the natural tone of your skin without changing it. The only thing I wish they had was a way to make sure you have the right shade because there are so many.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.