BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• which colour is one tone darker than natural beige?1 Answers
  • How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Emily C.
I love this foundation! It's one of the few foundations that can give me good coverage for my combination skin in my skin tone. It has a really natural finish which I love and is super lightweight. It's long lasting for me, even without any setting powder or primer. I sweat a lot but with this foundation, you can bearly tell. I would buy this again in a heartbeat.
Tammy L.
Burlington, VT
My holy grail foundation! Like the name says, this foundation blends easily and provides a medium-full coverage that looks natural. I'd say it has a satin finish. It feels incredibly light on the skin, I hardly even notice it during the day. Lasts all day and wears beautifully. Has a wide color range that is divided into cool, neutral, and warm. It's also affordable and I always find sales or coupons that bring the price down to just a few bucks. I'll keep repurchasing as long as they keep making this!
Olga V.
N Plainfield, NJ
Review for: Natural Ivory more...
The L'Oreal True Match line is a fantastic drugstore option foundation as it comes in a variety of different shades and you are guaranteed to find your match. The foundation is medium to full coverage and works best on normal to oil skin, I find it best to moisturize and prime beforehand because it does look a bit cakey as time goes on. The one downside to this foundation is the lack of a pump and how messy it can be without it
caitlin m.
Middletown, CT
Review for: L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation #C7 Creamy Beige 1.0 Fl.oz. more...
I used to use this all the time. I have since become addicted to Sephora as I think there are better products out there, for a price. this is a great drugstore product. it is smooth, blendable, true to color and a great price. the jar is a little fussy and I have definitely had spills/dirty rim/cap etc. but the product it self is outstanding and worth the low price.
Rachel S.
I like this foundation to mix with others primarily. I don't like the formula on its own. It tends to separate on my skin for some reason but the shade range is wonderful and I like mixing it with more matte or full coverage shades because it can adjust the shade if need be and it can adjust the formula to a more natural matte and just give a more skin like finish.
Stephanie R.
L'Oréal true match is my favorite foundation. I have two colors, one for summer and one for winter. Sometimes I blend them and the color is perfect. It doesn't make my face oily and it's not too heavy.
Alexa M.
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
Okay, this product does its job.. its not the best or the worst, I guess I’m so on the fence about this product because I bought the liquid foundation online, buying three shades too light for my skin, I was going off of the powder foundation, which fit my face like a dream. The liquid foundation (that’s in the same color) was a couple shades too light. But when I put the powder over it, it seemed to help. But now i use it as a backup concealer because I accidentally left my concealer at a friend’s house :/
Julie B.
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
I love this product! For everyday use I use my Mac foundation. But those days when I just want something simple, this is my go to because I would honestly compare it to my MAC foundation. It's is so good and blendable and there are so many shades to choose from. You can use it for a light, medium, or full coverage. I don't buy any other drugstore liquid foundation.
jenn h.
White Plains, NY
My friend just got this for me, and I like it alot. I'm still trying it out but over all it recommend it for oily skin, with a setting powder. if your skin is like mines it's gets oily after a hour or so, so applying powder after for setting helped out a lot for long lasting look.
Brittanie I.
Lilly, PA
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
Im going to be honest here, i was never thrilled with this makeup. Maybe its just my skin because i know plenty of people rave about this product, but it just wasnt my favorite. No matter how much i built it up, i was never satisfied with the coverage. And even using a powder, i became really greasy with it and it only lasted a few hours without sliding off my face.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.