34 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.
With patented color technology, True Match™ Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy.
- Finish: Natural
- SPF: 17 (select shades)
- Coverage: Light to medium
- Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
- Butylene Glyco
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate
- Isostearyl Neopentanoate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Yellow 5 Lake
- Red 7
Top Questions See all 1,392 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
- "They would say that True Match Foundation was so good and how great the coverage was so I got it into my head and was like, "okay, I am so buying this!"" in 49 reviews
- "The colors really match my skin tone and blend well, I also use a powder with it but still doesn't make me look like i am wearing a pound of makeup." in 45 reviews
- "It's a little expensive for the drugstore I think it was around 13 dollars at my local Walmart but some things are worth it and if your wondering what drugstore foundation is best for you then do yourself a favor and try this out!" in 36 reviews
- "Great foundation for a frugal price lasts all day and goes on smooth and has full coverage holds up to some of its pricy competitors " in 35 reviews
- "This product doesn't give me great coverage and it looks light on my skin, but when i step into the sunlight, it has an orange tint." in 30 reviews
Not a great foundation. I give them points for the shade range, which I’m pretty sure was just recently expanded which is awesome. Almost every skin tone should be able to find a color. I’ve just never been able to get behind this foundations it’s not as long lasting as I’d like and i feel like It sits on top of the skin rather then blends in. Just better options at the drug store
If you're looking to find a decent foundation on a budget, I highly recommend L'OREAL's true match blendable makeup. I do not buy it often as I usually use higher end products, but if I am need drugstore brand I usually go for all L'OREAL products. While not the "best", I consider it some of the best as far as drugstore brands go. They will do the job without breaking the bank!
Review for: Porcelain more...
Honestly the only reason I've used this product is because it's the only drugstore foundation that's light enough for me. But it's kind of a high price for a drugstore foundation. And there's hardly ANY coverage at all, it's very watery and feels like an extra layer of skin when you put it on. Gets very oily throughout the day and breaks my skin out. I just can't use it anymore!
Review for: Nude Beige more...
I can't judge on the color match because it was my mother's. She is much darker than I am but she gave it to me to test out how it fell on my skin and it's super oily. I also have really dry skin so that says alot for me.No matter how much powder I put on I still looked greese and felt greese. I only put on a dime size amount too. So it wasn't caked on. Two thumbs down from me 👎👎
I use this when I have none of the others. It’s not that bad but it breaks my face out and feels like cake batter but other than that it does it’s job and lasts a decent amount of time too. I wouldn’t recommend for others though.
My number 1! Love this foundation! Gives a nice light-medium coverage, looks great on the skin, and I always use it during spring/summer when you want light coverage. And it has spf! Not so great for flash photography but if you’re wearing this foundation I recommend wearing it in the daytime (everyday makeup type thing). L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
Great, basic foundation. It has a matte finish and pretty good coverage. I love that I can easily mix it with other things. I usually mix it with a drop of rosehip oil for a dewy finish and to help with moisture. I also like that it has very light shades available in cool tones. Many foundations don't carry a shade as light as mine that doesn't give my skin a yellow tint.
Q & A
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Did anyone other than me have a problem matching the colors available to their skin tone?
Does it work good for oily skin?
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
IS THIS LIGHT WEIGHT OR VERY HEAVY ON THE SKIN
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos