BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Sig r.
Fresh Meadows, NY
The first foundation I ever used. Compares with many high end foundations. Medium to full coverage and good for all skin types. However, people with dry skin should proceed with caution, because this may stick to dry spots. With a good moisturizer, you should be fine. My only complaint is that, like most other drugstore foundations, it's too pink, and clashes with my yellow undertones.
Christina T.
Ontario, CA
Review for: Classic Tan more...
Love, love,love this product!!!! I have worked in the cosmetic industry for several years. Now that I have to find affordable foundation living on a tight budget, I am thankful I found this:) There are several shades to choose from. I currently use natural buff N3. I have both cool and warm in my skin tone and find this shade works perfect. The shades are set up to easy choose the shade depending on wether you are cool, neutral, or warm. The price point is perfect. It gives me a flawless finish with a light feel. I have applied it with a beauty blender, and two different brushes. I have found it works well with both.
Krista G.
Poca, WV
I personally use this everyday over other foundations. My only issue is it seems to not be full coverage. I have red skin and it doesn't cover it up all the great, but when my whole face is done you can't tell. It's a dewy finish foundation.
Alissa P.
Richmond, IN
I used to use this all the time, it was my go to for some time. It's a great product. It's nice if you have hard to match skin tones. (Fair, but with olive/yellow undertones. Difficult match!) But I ffound a color in this line that worked great. The reason I switched was because my dry skin was becoming a problem with cheaper make ups. Even heavy oily foundation would settle into the dry patches and look flakey, cakey, and gross. It was an issue with my skin, and not the product (other than the product just didn't have what my skin needed
Caitlin S.
I have been told by many in the beauty industry that this is the best foundation you're going to find the drugstore. If they aren't using a high-end designer brand, they go for True Match. I have been using foundation for 15 years, have very fair skin with pink undertones (a little rare) and have tried many brands. This is truly the best. Incredible range of tones to match skin really well, a thin layer provides lightweight but pigmented coverage (totally covers redness or blemishes). It will give you a flawless finish and last all day.
Kayla L.
My favorite mild/cold weather foundation ever! I have combination/oily skin with dry patches, so in the winter, matte foundations are a little much on me... but I can't wear dewy formulas because they slide right off my skin and get patchy very quickly. This stays put for hours; it layers beautifully over Rimmel London's primer; and for $8 at Walmart, I can't ask for much better. PLUS, the shade match is incredible! I'm very fair with warm undertones, and matching makeup is usually a chore. This really does give me a True Match!
Marie S.
This is one of the first foundations I have used that doesn't make my face feel heavy and cakey. Once the foundation is on it feels like it's barely there. This foundation leaves a dewy finish so if you don't like that just use a setting powder to make your face matte. I use a powder anyways to set it and it lasts for quite some time. I really like this foundation because it's much easier to find a match for my skin tone, its light weight, and non greasy feeling. I also don't break out from it either, which is always a plus.
Tina H.
I got the shade classic ivory, like their infallible line. I must say it is a more warmer shade, suitable for the summer months. It also oxidizes a bit. It had a light to medium coverage when I used my beautyblender. I would purchase it again, but maybe get their porcelain shade so I can mix it with classic ivory for my perfect shade for every season. They now have SPF in their foundations as well.
Abbey C.
Review for: L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation #C7 Creamy Beige 1.0 Fl.oz. more...
I use this foundation in the shade N3, and I have normal-combination skin. I generally like the texture and feel of this foundation, but I do get some oil breakthrough so I always set it with a powder. The coverage is medium buildable, but rarely fully covers my redness. It is a good price and shade range so I do recommend this product for those on a budget, and I may repurchase this.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
It's not the best, and it's not the worst. I would say this is a light coverage foundation, with potential to be built to medium coverage, but not much more than that. It keeps my oily skin at bay, but I cannot get this foundation to not set into my creases whatsoever! I've tried so many different primers, application techniques, etc. and I just couldn't get it to work. It's not a bad foundation, I just had a bad experience. All of my coworkers use this foundation and it works wonders for them. I love the shade selection and we can all agree this needs a pump.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.