BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
M W.
Bossier City, LA
This is one of those perfect foundations that both oily and dry skin people can use. The finish is super smooth, plus it's lightweight and natural feeling. Most importantly, the shade range is amazing. Anyone can find their exact tone which is something I really appreciate. My only gripe, the packaging. I waste so much foundation having to pour it out on my hand. The lumi version has a pump, so why not this one? And I maybe wish this had a higher coverage (to help with having to use so much due to the packaging). All in all, it's a great natural feeling foundation that anyone can enjoy.
Maritza M.
Thornton , CO
Review for: Buff Beige more...
So I have dry skin & this foundation is perfect for me. I like it too cuz it's very light weight & for my dry skin it lives a dewy finish & it last a pretty long time.
Rin F.
This is the very first liquid foundation that I've used and I'm never going to any other brands ever! It has a wide shade selection divided to cool, neutral, and warm, so you will be able to better find a shade that matches you. Even with powder foundations, I sometimes end up with ones too red for me. The warm shade W3 gives me the best match. It covers really well too. I put a layer of loose powder after it and it looks well done.
Emily M.
I just recently bought this and love it so far! It was a bit hard for me to find my right shade since I have a weird complexion but I have this in two different shades so I just mix those together. It does dry fairly quick which is a plus when dealing with my face but is a bit annoying since I mix the shades on the back of my hands. It gives really good coverage but is still light and a thinner consistancy compared to the Maybelline fitme foundations. I also love how they have the three different categories; warm, neutral, and cool. It makes it that much easier to find the right foundation for your unique skin tone.
Stefanie R.
Sterling Hts, MI
I've been using this foundation since it first hit stores a loooong time ago. 2004-ish? It has an impeccable shade range, featuring warm, neutral, and cool undertones, so you can really find your "true match". I found that my true match ranges from W2-W6, throughout the year and different seasons. I've strayed from this line a few times, but always come back. I found that I don't even really need to set this with a powder. However, it isn't a matte finish. I apply this with my fingers or a stippling brush. A damp Beauty Blender tends to sheer out the coverage, if that's what your looking for.
Kelly N.
El Monte, CA
I've been looking for a good drugstore foundation and heard lots of good reviews about the True Match liquid foundation line. I currently use Missha BB Cream. I was disappointed though. The True Match clinged onto my dry patches and was cakey after just a few hours. It did look good at first though and matched my skin tone. The Lumi line for Trur Match works a lot better but the Missha Bb Cream is still my favorite right now.
Cynthia M.
It's actually really hard for me to find drugstore foundations that have a warm tone (or maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places). But nonetheless, I love how natural this looks and blendable this foundation is. Very light weight and doesn't have a super obvious smell to me. Maybe the only downside is that it obvious doesn't have a pump, but is just a normal bottle. Also idk why there are little sparkles In This foundation
Kate A.
St Augustine, FL
I love that I can build my coverage to what I desire. It doesn't look caky, blends super easy, and it feels natural. I also enjoy that even when I wear it during the summer in the humidity it doesn't smear. I also love that during the winter when I am a little lighter toned I can easily blend the lighter color and a darker color to come out with a perfect color for my skin. Also I enjoy that they have a pull out plastic to match your skin if you aren't sure what color you would be. That way you don't get a makeup that has the wrong undertone and make your skin look yellow or orange.
Nancy N.
Emeryville, CA
My favorite drugstore foundation! Sometimes I think I should try something new just to see what's out there, but this is the one I always come back to! It blends perfectly and wears for a decent amount of time (7-8 hours if I set it with powder and setting spray). It's my lowest maintenance foundation in my collection and I can wear it with or without primer on any kind of day. It's super buildable so I cam easily get up to full coverage without looking too cakey. It is on the slightly higher end for drugstore but it's the classic, tried-and-true cult favorite for a reason!
Andrea D.
Henderson, NV
You have to know how to wear foundation, that been said, it's great! It all depends on your application, it definitely is harder to just blend with your fingers, I prefer using kabuki brush or a wet sponge like the beauty blender or the real techniques miracle complexion sponge. When you set it with a powder after it lasts longer, which you should always do with liquid makeup. It has a medium to full coverage and it has a really creamy texture. I use the shades W2 or W3 depending on how tan or pale I am. This is my everyday wear foundation and I find that it lasts a really long time.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.