BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Erika Z.
Brookfield, IL
This feels very natural and light on the skin, which I love, but the coverage is light. It can be built up to light-medium, depending on your skin. Great for people who want a very natural, light layer of coverage, who have dry-normal skin. Wouldn't really recommend for oily skin-I had a lot of staying-power issues, where it would slide off the parts of the my face with the most oil after a few hours, or simply wear off. Great for normal to dry skin
Monica M.
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: Fresh Beige W4.5 more...
I love this foundation it makes my skin look so smooth it bleeds out nicely. I have combination skin and it stays on pretty well. Medium to full coverage. Not cakey at all.
Taylor M.
I absolutely love this foundation. It is high quality at a great price. Like any foundation, it works best with powder over it. This foundation blends well and looks great.
Shawna C.
I finally gave into buying this item cos everyone of youtube raves about how wonderful this is. I've always have had terrible luck with foundations so after years of wearing only powder foundation and also hating with feeling of wearing liquid, True Match really turned my mind around on my attitude towards liquid.

they have a lot of different shades, ranges from cool, warm and neutral and thanks to the internet I now know that I'm warm. (i always thought I was neutral)

the shades were so easy to find a match that my bf actually picked this one for me. I was honestly surprised. (I'm lighter than a thought/ shout out to my dark Asian girls!)

overall, this is one amazing product.
♡momof2♡makeup♡smalltowngirl♡ H.
Plattsmouth, NE
This a a good foundation. I have used it but don't find myself going back to it. I feel that the coverage is great but it clings to my dry patches. My sister swears by this foundation. She dose not have dry skin.
Kayla W.
Coldwater, MI
Love this foundation. First foundation I ever found pale enough for my skin. When in doubt I always go back to this one. Looks good on the skin. Medium to full coverage
Fe J.
Mesa, AZ
I honestly wasn't expecting much. I'm used to using cream foundations from pro makeup brands. Can I just say I'm excited about this foundation. It performs very well. Nice light to medium coverage, super light (feels just like skin) and blends like a dream. The match is perfect! They really nailed it with this foundation. It is exactly what I was looking for. I live in Arizona and with summer coming up, I didn't want to wear cream foundations. This is perfect! Highly recommend it.
Emme C.
Bellingham, WA
I'll start this off with: it is not full coverage. It does get patchy at the end of the day.
For once in my life, I found a foundation TOO PALE FOR ME. The lightest shade Porcelain (W1) IS TOO LIGHT! This obviously is a pro for the foundation, they have SO MANY different colors, it's easy to find one close to your skin tone! I like how lightweight it is, but I don't recommend it for dry skin, it is a matte foundation. I like it for the summer when I am not as dry, though.
Elisama R.
Bakersfield, CA
I've have tried many foundations from clinique to Mac to even loreal cushion foundation but I always tend to come back to my loreal true match it has great coverage and for the price you can't go wrong. I've been using this foundation for 5 years and has never let me down! Love the package and the product it self definitely will keep purchasing it.
Emily M.
I just recently bought this and love it so far! It was a bit hard for me to find my right shade since I have a weird complexion but I have this in two different shades so I just mix those together. It does dry fairly quick which is a plus when dealing with my face but is a bit annoying since I mix the shades on the back of my hands. It gives really good coverage but is still light and a thinner consistancy compared to the Maybelline fitme foundations. I also love how they have the three different categories; warm, neutral, and cool. It makes it that much easier to find the right foundation for your unique skin tone.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.