BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Omelisa A.
Waterbury, CT
This foundation is my everday go-to liquid foundation! I've been continuously buying this foundation for the last 3 years. It lasts all days and blends in sooooo smoothly. Makes my face look flawless! I love how it's buildable and also gives you that sort of dewi look. It has a little bit of shine in it if you look at it closely and it makes the skin look radiant. I'm very oily around the nose area and still haven't really found what to do with that part of my face, but other than that this foundation works GREAT with or without primer. I even use the powder foundation version of this to set my face sometimes afterwards and it works great. Love this product.
Tracey J.
Benton City, WA
The best foundation for my combo skin! It makes me face looks so smooth and flawless. No foundation compares to this drugstore product! I love it and if you have combo skin I recommend you give it a try! Still repurchase and will continue to do so.
Miranda P.
Whiteman AFB , MO
The L'Oréal true match foundation is one of the best drugstore full coverage foundations. It fully covers your face and all of the redness and blemishes you have
Bethan D.
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
It’s not the best foundation but it’s not the worst. It does oxidize a little too orange and leaves an obvious line on cool tone skin. It’s also thick feeling and does not cover well.
Mary B.
Elkhorn , WI
Review for: Buff Beige more...
This is a nice foundation for the price, I do wish it had a pump though. The coverage is medium but buildable. The shade rage is fantastic too, a shade for everyone.
Cassi C.
Goldsboro, NC
I've used it once but the one time it did have great coverage. It was lightweight. I loved it and I think the price is great and it's good for oily and dry skin.
Leah B.
Chapel Hill, NC
Review for: Cappuccino more...
Favorite drugstore foundation. I have oily combination skin and its acne prone. It matches my skin perfectly and it gives a nice natural finish. I use this on days where I do a "no make up look" or when I'm tight on time. Wish it had a little more coverage tho. But it has a wide variety of shades for pale and for us women of color and they give options of what undertone we need what is awesome.
Lana L.
Whitehouse, TX
This used to be my go to foundation and I still use it frequently! I have normal to dry skin and it covers pretty good. They have a wide range of colors so you can more than likely find your perfect match. It does have SPF 17 I believe which is great if you're going to be in the sun a lot, however just know that if you decide to take a picture with the flash, you will get flashback on your face. I recommend using this with the L'Oréal True Match compact powder if you want that matte finish.
darkskin e.
So when i first heard of this foundation, i ran to amazon to find it, only to find out that they sold out of my shade (C10 expresso), i was like "whet?"! Then, i went to several drugstore around me and still didn't find anything. Girl i was mad! i bought the shade right before that (deep warm W9.5) But i kept checking around, and two months later i found it on amazon. 🙏🏿
The foundation feels light and nice on my skin and it is truly a true match. Sometimes i mix both shade and it stills looks and blend perfectly
Kristine C.
Sparta, NJ
this was my go to foundation.. also used this for when i was doing makeup for clients as well. i love the consistency of the product. it has great coverage and comes in many tones.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.