BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Gabriela C.
Bronx , NY
My all time favorite foundation. Works soooo well with my oily skin and doesn't settle in any fine lines or pores. It is medium to full coverage foundation with a natural finish not too matte but not dewy at all. The color selection is great they have so many shades it is basically impossible not to find your exact shade. I prefer this foundation then my other higher end foundations because it just feels so nice on my skin, as if I didn't even have anything on its amazing! Definitely worth trying out.
Yoana C.
Northlake, IL
I LOVE this foundation! I used to buy my foundation at MAC or Sephora and after buying so much of it there, it became expensive (especially for a college student like me). Then I started looking on youtube to see what people recommended, and I was surprised that a lot of them chose this foundation.. I gave it a try and I fell in love, it's so easy to blend and doesn't feel heavy on my face at all. It lasts long and l like how my face doesn't get too oily with this foundation.

PROS: super blendable, doesn't feel heavy
CONS: the way the bottle is, if you're not careful, you can sometimes pour too much foundation out, like me
Cassidy G.
Fort Dix, NJ
Review for: L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation #C7 Creamy Beige 1.0 Fl.oz. more...
Currently one of my faves!!!I have dry skin, but this didn't cling to my dry patches! With a great primer this last me all day and it gives me such full coverage! I would highly recommend this product!
Jessica P.
Adrian , MI
Review for: (3 Pack) L'OREAL True Match Super Blendable Makeup - Porcelain more...
Probably one of my favorite drugstore foundations. It feels high end. And it is medium coverage, but is really build-able. It does last about 8-9 hours on my skin but I think if you set it right, then you could easily get more out of it. It's good for all skin types when used with the corresponding primers!
Ilknur A.
Review for: Buff Beige more...
Great medium coverage, not too thick and large range of colors. Easy to find a match and a little goes a ling way. I like to mix if with my bb cream for a natural look. I always recommend it to my friends. It is my favorite foundation,
member-789f2d029
Review for: Nude Beige more...
Best drug store foundation !! I've been using for using and never have a complaint. Leaves a matte or dewy finish depending on how you prep your skin. Best bang for your buck at the local drugstore !
Shannon R.
I bought this product hoping for the best after hearing some positive reviews on youtube and I do really like it. I have pale, combination skin and have been able to find a perfect shade for Summer and Winter. The coverage is really nice, about medium coverage, I still have to use a bit of a color correction concealer under or a matching tone spot concealer over on those rush out the door days. The only con I've come across with this product is I do notice it build in my pores as the day goes on and I have to blot and touch up to fix that, and I do hate that. But over all for the cost I do really like it and would recommend, will also purchase again.
Khadiza F.
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
I have to say...this is one if my favorite foundation. It blends out so nicely with skin and has light to medium coverage. Prime your face before and it will last all day.
Ybsen G.
Stamford, CT
I mean that in some occasions I have to use makeup to make professional photos, in an opportunity when the makeup artist could not go, I had to do it myself, and it was very easy for me to use the true match. I just applied it with the sponge and I was ready to make my photos. From that moment I liked it, and saw how easy it could be to use it. recommended.
Cecilia B.
Anaheim, CA
This is a great product the coverage is like medium but you can always build it up and it doesn't feel tacky or sticky or anything it's not expensive it's like around $8 as far as I can remember it doesn't leave your skin feeling dry and great for oily skin too(: it comes in a variety of shades so that's a bonus. The only reason I won't be purchasing this product anymore is because it's not a animal cruelty free makeup product but it's a great one though.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.