BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Hannah M.
Brighton, MA
This foundation is hands down my holy grail product. I have relatively oily skin and this keeps me relatively matte and stays on all day. The shade selection is amazing - I use W1 and it doesn't oxidize at all on my skin like the higher-end foundations I've purchased. It's super lightweight so I like to use a tiny bit at a time and build layers so it looks as natural as possible. I've bought so many bottles of this and I don't intend on switching foundations anytime soon!
Danielle D.
Blacksburg, SC
Review for: (3 Pack) L'OREAL True Match Super Blendable Makeup - Porcelain more...
I have tried this product over and over again. Mainly because it was purchased for me. I still dont like the way it sets on my face. It clots too easy. And doesnt dry very quickly
Elizabeth P.
Stockton, CA
I was excited to purchase a new foundation especially a drug store foundation ! On the first day of use I had the perfect dew skin though out the day but by the time it was night time I had a little reaction of my skin was "tired@ of wearing makeup and it needed to come off! The next day within moments I had the worst reaction I ever had or seen on my face! Unfortunately this product does not get along with my face! I was so sad!
kiara w.
Review for: Natural Ivory more...
it is the foundation i am currently using and i find that it last all day, gives me a beautiful glow form within, but it does oxidize just a little and VERY tacky to the touch.
Virginia K.
I had really, REALLY high hopes for this foundation after reading several reviews on several websites. I have oily/combo skin (mostly oily), and had pretty much bet that this would be my holy grail before I ever bought it. Unfortunately, this foundation makes my skin so oily that I could probably grease a cookie sheet after two hours of wear. Regardless, the shade range is great and conveniently broken down into cool, warm and neutral. I found my perfect color pretty easily, and it sits on my skin really nicely for the first hour or so. I really wanted to love this foundation, but I can only take a powder break so many times!
Marleny R.
Paterson, NJ
Review for: L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation #C7 Creamy Beige 1.0 Fl.oz. more...
when i bought this foundation, i heard many people raving about this foundation. i have combination skin, and I'm usually on oily on and around my nose (with exception of one week a month if you catch my drift). this foundation was a amazing match! to my forehead. it looked flawless and amazing on my forehead, but every where else i looked patchy, and uneven and i had some weird texture(???). i had used multiple brushes and sponges, even my fingers! nothing worked. this foundation might work for you if your skin tone is even throughout. but even mixing it with other foundations didn't work for me, highly disappointed.
Alexia E.
I think everyone should really look into this foundation it is absolutely lovley. They have one of the best variaty of shades at the drug store and they even have three categories for different skin undertones. So you can pick a neutral, warm or cool undertone foundation. I think because of the huge shade range and color undertone option it does help to find your true match. It goes on very very lightly. When I first put it on I was kind of weirded out by it because it feel more like a bb cream then a foundation. That being said it does give a beautiful medium coverage and is very buildable. It's a little expensive for the drugstore I think it was around 13 dollars at my local Walmart but some things are worth it and if your wondering what drugstore foundation is best for you then do yourself a favor and try this out!
Ashley O.
Kalamazoo , MI
This my absolute holy grain drugstore foundation. It's buildable coverage, doesn't cake and works for all types of skin as long as you use an appropriate primer. They have an awesome shade range and it's inexpensive. The price varies depending on where you get it. Sorry for the awkward selfie but this shows how great the coverage is, the yellow tone is from bathroom lighting.
Jessica P.
Adrian , MI
Probably one of my favorite drugstore foundations. It feels high end. And it is medium coverage, but is really build-able. It does last about 8-9 hours on my skin but I think if you set it right, then you could easily get more out of it. It's good for all skin types when used with the corresponding primers!
Gabriela C.
Bronx , NY
My all time favorite foundation. Works soooo well with my oily skin and doesn't settle in any fine lines or pores. It is medium to full coverage foundation with a natural finish not too matte but not dewy at all. The color selection is great they have so many shades it is basically impossible not to find your exact shade. I prefer this foundation then my other higher end foundations because it just feels so nice on my skin, as if I didn't even have anything on its amazing! Definitely worth trying out.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.