BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Erica B.
Rockwood, TN
I have tried so many foundations and I always go back to this. I’ve been using it since high school. Works great for my skin and doesn’t break me out at all. Would recommend 100%!
Karlee R.
Yorba Linda
I love this liquid foundation is my go to every day and it's basically my only foundation liquid foundation the only reason I gave before was because when I put it on sometimes it looks little chalky and yes I will probably start investing into a different time just to try other products out if you haven't tried it definitely try it and you'll probably love it as much as I do.
Jennifer S.
I really wanted to like this. I always saw everyone raving about the great range of shades in this line, and I was struggling to find a foundation that was a match for my skin tone so I thought I'd try it out. I was unsure about my undertone, so I just bought the lightest shades of both warm and cool to test them out (Porcelain and Alabaster). I'm super pale but I was hoping one of them would match. Unfortunately they were both still too orangey for me! The coverage also seemed a little thin too, like it wouldn't last very long. I was disappointed with this foundation.
Erin M.
Bellingham , MA
I have a love/hate relationship with this foundation. To start with, even with such a wide range of shades I can't find one thats a perfect match for me, I have to have two or three of these on hand to mix a perfect shade which causes so much clutter and makes this foundation impossible to travel with. I also hate the fact that there is still no pump on this foundation, I like mess free, easy make up and for me dumping out liquid foundation onto my hand is just too messy. Aside from that though, I think this foundation wears and works well. It reminds me of UD Naked Skin. It wears through out the day without looking oily or sliding around.
Corrie P.
Sauk Rapids, MN
I like this foundation as I don’t typically wear a lot on my face (other than my eye make up) and it’s super light but also has great coverage! It’s also not too expensive!
Khylie R.
Los Angeles, CA
Favorite foundation! It’s super blend able, pairs well with my combination skin and dries down to a soft matte😍 I also love that they have a good variety of colors for almost every skin shade ❤️
Molly F.
Carmel, IN
I love this foundation. It goes on smooth but not too heavy. I have used Chanel and other high end brands, but this one is just as good but much more reasonable price. I have combination skin.
Troy B.
Middleville
Review for: Buff Beige more...
Good product. It comes off to touch easy especially where I am oily. Other than those spots is last over 24 hours. Medium coverage. You can’t use a lot or it looks cakey.
Abbey A.
Review for: Natural Ivory, Natural Buff, Perfect Beige N5.5 more...
This is a Very good liquid foundation. Very creamy, blendable, lasts all day, and it looks natural. There are so many shades to choose from so everyone should be able to find a shade to match their skin tone.
Bailey B.
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
First off lets talk about the bottle not a huge fan at all. Its way too liquidy for my taste and the coverage was just not there. I will say they have an amazing range of colors but this foundation is not made for textured skin.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.