34 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.
With patented color technology, True Match™ Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy.
- Finish: Natural
- SPF: 17 (select shades)
- Coverage: Light to medium
- Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
- Butylene Glyco
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate
- Isostearyl Neopentanoate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Yellow 5 Lake
- Red 7
Top Questions See all 1,397 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
- "They would say that True Match Foundation was so good and how great the coverage was so I got it into my head and was like, "okay, I am so buying this!"" in 49 reviews
- "The colors really match my skin tone and blend well, I also use a powder with it but still doesn't make me look like i am wearing a pound of makeup." in 45 reviews
- "It's a little expensive for the drugstore I think it was around 13 dollars at my local Walmart but some things are worth it and if your wondering what drugstore foundation is best for you then do yourself a favor and try this out!" in 36 reviews
- "Great foundation for a frugal price lasts all day and goes on smooth and has full coverage holds up to some of its pricy competitors " in 35 reviews
- "This product doesn't give me great coverage and it looks light on my skin, but when i step into the sunlight, it has an orange tint." in 30 reviews
I have tried so many foundations and I always go back to this. I’ve been using it since high school. Works great for my skin and doesn’t break me out at all. Would recommend 100%!
I love this liquid foundation is my go to every day and it's basically my only foundation liquid foundation the only reason I gave before was because when I put it on sometimes it looks little chalky and yes I will probably start investing into a different time just to try other products out if you haven't tried it definitely try it and you'll probably love it as much as I do.
I really wanted to like this. I always saw everyone raving about the great range of shades in this line, and I was struggling to find a foundation that was a match for my skin tone so I thought I'd try it out. I was unsure about my undertone, so I just bought the lightest shades of both warm and cool to test them out (Porcelain and Alabaster). I'm super pale but I was hoping one of them would match. Unfortunately they were both still too orangey for me! The coverage also seemed a little thin too, like it wouldn't last very long. I was disappointed with this foundation.
I have a love/hate relationship with this foundation. To start with, even with such a wide range of shades I can't find one thats a perfect match for me, I have to have two or three of these on hand to mix a perfect shade which causes so much clutter and makes this foundation impossible to travel with. I also hate the fact that there is still no pump on this foundation, I like mess free, easy make up and for me dumping out liquid foundation onto my hand is just too messy. Aside from that though, I think this foundation wears and works well. It reminds me of UD Naked Skin. It wears through out the day without looking oily or sliding around.
I like this foundation as I don’t typically wear a lot on my face (other than my eye make up) and it’s super light but also has great coverage! It’s also not too expensive!
Favorite foundation! It’s super blend able, pairs well with my combination skin and dries down to a soft matte😍 I also love that they have a good variety of colors for almost every skin shade ❤️
I love this foundation. It goes on smooth but not too heavy. I have used Chanel and other high end brands, but this one is just as good but much more reasonable price. I have combination skin.
Review for: Natural Ivory, Natural Buff, Perfect Beige N5.5 more...
This is a Very good liquid foundation. Very creamy, blendable, lasts all day, and it looks natural. There are so many shades to choose from so everyone should be able to find a shade to match their skin tone.
Q & A
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Did anyone other than me have a problem matching the colors available to their skin tone?
Does it work good for oily skin?
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
IS THIS LIGHT WEIGHT OR VERY HEAVY ON THE SKIN
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos