34 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
4.15 / 5 based on 7,275 Reviews
Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.
With patented color technology, True Match™ Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy.
- Finish: Natural
- SPF: 17 (select shades)
- Coverage: Light to medium
- Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
- Butylene Glyco
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate
- Isostearyl Neopentanoate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Yellow 5 Lake
- Red 7
Top Questions See all 1,356 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
- "They would say that True Match Foundation was so good and how great the coverage was so I got it into my head and was like, "okay, I am so buying this!"" in 49 reviews
- "The colors really match my skin tone and blend well, I also use a powder with it but still doesn't make me look like i am wearing a pound of makeup." in 45 reviews
- "It's a little expensive for the drugstore I think it was around 13 dollars at my local Walmart but some things are worth it and if your wondering what drugstore foundation is best for you then do yourself a favor and try this out!" in 36 reviews
- "Great foundation for a frugal price lasts all day and goes on smooth and has full coverage holds up to some of its pricy competitors " in 35 reviews
- "This product doesn't give me great coverage and it looks light on my skin, but when i step into the sunlight, it has an orange tint." in 30 reviews
Review for: (6 Pack) L'OREAL True Match Super Blendable Makeup - Porcelain more...
I absolutely love this foundation!!! This is my favorite drug store foundation. The color range is great and is flawless on my skin. It is a medium coverage,which I like. This is definitely a staple
This is a great light-medium coverage foundation. It wears nicely. I do wish the packaging had a pump because it is awkward to pour the product onto your hand or a pallette.
It is an excellent for make-up, covers very well and the best does not run the make-up and lasts for several hours without having to touch my make-up, leaves a uniform skin, without blemishes and does not cover the pores. I love it!!!!!!!
I love this product! I use it for under my eyes (the bags) and it covers them up just like that. It blends so well with my skin and it doesn't make my skin look oily. I recommend this product to anyone who wants a nice smooth finish.
This is a nice foundation. I enjoy the coverage and it is so inexpensive for the quality. It really does have a nice, satin skin-like finish to it, although I feel like it would get very oily on oily skinned people since I felt greasy and I have combo skin. However, even with the shininess, the makeup did not break down around my nose like many foundations do, and I was impressed with the coverage (medium-full with building) and staying power. I may repurchase this in the future, but I think I'm going to try to look for a different holy-grail drugstore foundation.
Review for: Natural Ivory more...
This is a great foundation and a little tends to go a long way. I have mostly dry skin and I haven't noticed that it makes my dry patches stand out and it doesn't cling to dry skin. It is light- medium coverage and has a great variety of shades. I have been looking for one that was pale enough for me and was only able to find the perfect shade in this line. The SPF is awesome! I tend to put little dots under my eyes and then everywhere else, following with blending. The only thing I have noticed is that it tends to dry quickly but still blends well. Another thing is that if I use a facial primer I find that it doesn't last as long as with out. In-expensive as well! It is currently my go to. I recommend using a translucent powder with it because others that have a bit of color will add little pigmentation which could make the foundation to dark for you.
Q & A
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Did anyone other than me have a problem matching the colors available to their skin tone?
Does it work good for oily skin?
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
IS THIS LIGHT WEIGHT OR VERY HEAVY ON THE SKIN
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos