BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• which colour is one tone darker than natural beige?1 Answers
  • How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Ava L.
This foundation has amazing coverage and a beautiful illuminated finish, not the best for oily skin types but is manageable with a good powder to set it all down with. Has a lot of variety in shades as well!
Ellie F.
This is not a very good foundation. It is extremely thin and runny. This product made redness on my skin spear purple. The product magnified my dry patches leaving my skin looking less than flawless.
Nesha H.
Arlington, TX
I have been using the true match for a very long time . I have tried others but they leave my skin oily and broken out . I trust this brand and they always have the color I need .
Hillary H.
Plainfield, IN
This foundation is such a staple to have. It blends like a dream. It is so affordable, and honestly their shade selection and undertones are pretty on point. I’ve owned I would say 10 bottles of this by now.
Chanelle W.
Lake stevens, WA
I found this to be drying to my skin. I tried to match up as best as possible but it never quite matched my skin tone. It went o n well just caused to show dry patches on my face.
Jasmine E.
Raleigh, NC
This foundation works great. I gave it a 4 star because I like matte foundations since I have oily skin most of the time. It makes me oily by the 5 hour mark but to make it last, I use a mattifying powder over it. I still use this currently in W6 Sun Beige and W7 Caramel Beige together to get a perfect skin tone match that I am right now. It's long lasting and better used during the day in my opinion because of the SPF in it. It can be used as a medium to full coverage and if you want to do a full coverage look, it doesn't look caked up on your face. I suggest using a beauty blender if you decide to do 2 layers of this foundation so it wouldn't look streaky or cakey. Or use a brush but then go back with a BB to get rid of any streaks!
Amber H.
college station
So easy to blend and is amazing at matching to your skin tone. I would recommend this product to everyone especially those who find it difficult to find that perfect foundation! Love love love it. Go buy it!
Good for a drugstore foundation. Easy to blend but I can't find a color that matches my skin tone. Coverage seems to be a little too sheer for me, especially when I need coverage to even out my skin tone
Amanda M.
This foundation usually looks good on my skin no matter what. In the winter my skin gets super dry but it doesn’t cake up or cling to dry patches. They also have an amazing shade range of warm cool and neutral tones!!
Ashlee P.
Petersburg, VA
Review for: Natural Buff more...
Great for everyday make up looks. Medium but buildable coverage. The Shade range is excellent and can be found at your local drugstore or walmart. Works well with all skin types.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.