BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Dominic G.
Red Wing, MN
Streaky, thin, smelly, and not for me. My sister loves it but I just can’t seem to get it to do my skin justice. It’s not an expensive foundation but it doesn’t have to feel so cheap. 2/10 don’t recommend for me.
Regina S.
Weslaco
Review for: L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation #C7 Creamy Beige 1.0 Fl.oz. more...
Made my skin really oily an I didn't like the product cause my skin got oily really fast and nasty and i stopped using it and it was poor coverage and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone and I wouldn't buy it again
Heaven D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
This foundation is great for dry skin. It last all day. I rarely have to touch it up. I used it for my photo shoots and it has worked miracles. it oxidize, so make sure you choose a color lighter than your complexion.
Alexa G.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Review for: (3 Pack) L'OREAL True Match Super Blendable Makeup - Porcelain more...
This works wonders on dark circles under your eyes. It also helps cover up pimples and does what them name says and blends the product in with your skin. It is sold for a good price.
Kerstie T.
This was the first ever foundation I bought. I like it but I don't use it all the time. I always catch myself reaching for something else. It's non Cakey, and oil free which is nice.
Jessica K.
Bristol, WI
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
I liked the texture of the foundation a lot. I had a hard time finding the exact color to match my skin. My makeup looked a little dry after awhile bit it could of been my primer too.
Kagbe T.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
Honestly, this is my favorite foundation so far. I've tried so many expensive foundations ever since I started wearing makeup but none of the ones I tried have caught my attention like this foundation did. Such a great coverage foundation. I was so shocked when I seen the way my face looked when I applied this foundation. Such a great product for less than $15. Two weeks ago I wanted to try some new foundations so I went ahead & bought the "maybeline matte foundation" but I had to go back to my L'Oreal "true match" real quick! Because as for now, I've never loved a foundation as much as I love my L'Oreal foundation ❤️.
haley y.
San Antonio
Review for: Classic Beige more...
found the perfect color for my skin and they’re is a lot of product in the little bottle. it is easy to apply and if applied right will look very nice and not cake-y but this shade does kinda look a bit yellow.
Temilade A.
Saint Louis , MO
I bought this foundation recently because i have heard so much about it and i was on the hunt for a day to day light coverage foundation (BB cream doesn't seem to like my face lol). i have extremely oily skin so whatever face product i use i have to use a primer (two actually) lol, but i have tried product that were just off on me (color, texture and lasting power) even with primer but this L'Oreal true match wasn't one of those.
The color is almost perfect, i put it on and it blended so well, it looked like my skin but without all the tiny dark spots.

i intentionally didn't use my setting spray when i used it but even without the spray it lasted through out my work day (8HRS).
i blotted only once which is typical for me.
I THINK I JUST FOUND MY GO TO DAILY LIGHT COVERAGE FOUNDATION... FINALLY YES. LOL
Heidi B.
Review for: L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Make Up, Fresh Beige W4.5 - 1 Oz, Pack of 2 more...
This is my favorite drugstore liquid foundation. I use the shade Porcelain W1 and it matches perfectly. It is easy to buid up the coverage to your preference without using a lot of product.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.