BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Morgan M.
Rogersville, TN
Review for: True Beige more...
If I could only take one makeup product with me for the rest of my life it would be this foundation. It stays on all day and truly does blend to my skin absolutely perfectly. I will buy this product over and over.
Alicia R.
Russellville
Review for: Mahogany N9 more...
The second foundation I’ve ever used. I have two right now. It’s medium to full coverage but it did not have a matte finish for me. I think this foundation would be great for dry skin.
Valorie H.
Rossville, GA
Review for: (3 Pack) L'OREAL True Match Super Blendable Makeup - Porcelain more...
I do not like this stuff. It was ok as far as coverage but you can see the stuff sitting on your face. It clods up in every wrinkle and pore and defines every little line on your face.
Lexi H.
Warwick, RI
This stuff made me break out like crazy!! And the lightest shade isn't even light enough for me!! I rather spwnd a little more money on a better foundation that wont make me break out!
Jessica H.
Evansville, IN
I don’t use foundation often (I prefer B.B. cream) but when I do, this is what I use. It’s affordable and gently on skin. Applies well with any applicator and several skin tone varieties.
Elizabeth K.
Lincoln
Review for: Light Ivory more...
I'v been using this foundation for the past few years and it has treated my skin well. Its pretty easy to apply except that it dries up a little quicker than wanted. Its super easy to find the right shade you need.
Adilene A.
This foundation makes your skin look super flawless. It doesn't leave your skin super blotchy. It is really blendable, in my personal opinion i think it is a great foundation. I recommend it. L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
Dominic G.
Red Wing, MN
Streaky, thin, smelly, and not for me. My sister loves it but I just can’t seem to get it to do my skin justice. It’s not an expensive foundation but it doesn’t have to feel so cheap. 2/10 don’t recommend for me.
Chelsey T.
Wichita Falls, TX
Review for: L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation #C7 Creamy Beige 1.0 Fl.oz. more...
This is a great drugstore foundation. I used it on all my clients when I first started out at a MUA. It's great on all skin types and gives a full coverage, flawless finish, and photographs well.
Alexa G.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This works wonders on dark circles under your eyes. It also helps cover up pimples and does what them name says and blends the product in with your skin. It is sold for a good price.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.