34 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.
With patented color technology, True Match™ Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy.
- Finish: Natural
- SPF: 17 (select shades)
- Coverage: Light to medium
- Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
- Butylene Glyco
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate
- Isostearyl Neopentanoate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Yellow 5 Lake
- Red 7
Top Questions See all 1,358 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
- "They would say that True Match Foundation was so good and how great the coverage was so I got it into my head and was like, "okay, I am so buying this!"" in 49 reviews
- "The colors really match my skin tone and blend well, I also use a powder with it but still doesn't make me look like i am wearing a pound of makeup." in 45 reviews
- "It's a little expensive for the drugstore I think it was around 13 dollars at my local Walmart but some things are worth it and if your wondering what drugstore foundation is best for you then do yourself a favor and try this out!" in 36 reviews
- "Great foundation for a frugal price lasts all day and goes on smooth and has full coverage holds up to some of its pricy competitors " in 35 reviews
- "This product doesn't give me great coverage and it looks light on my skin, but when i step into the sunlight, it has an orange tint." in 30 reviews
Review for: L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation #C7 Creamy Beige 1.0 Fl.oz. more...
My favorite foundation. Good thing is they have wide variety of shades. And u can made your custom shads by putting 2 together. They are affordable and blend nicely. I buy it all the time.
Best foundation I've ever had! Super blend able makeup I've ever had! It works perfectly fine it doesn't have a dewy or matte finish at all! It's very good for my type of skin, oily and dry! I recommend this for everyone!
Review for: (3 Pack) L'OREAL True Match Super Blendable Makeup - Porcelain more...
Love this Foundation truely matchs my skin tone perfectly comes in many shades leaves my skin feeling soft like I’m not wearing it , very light weight very affordable and would recommend this product
Review for: L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Make Up, Fresh Beige W4.5 - 1 Oz, Pack of 2 more...
This is one of my favorite drugstore foundations. It's very very light on the skin and you can always build the coverage. I love the smell of it as well, it's a light almost florally scent.
This was one of my very first foundations and I really loved the way it would make my skin look dewy and nice making it appear as if I'm not wearing makeup I highly recommend this product
Ive seen a lot of positive reviews of this foundation on youtube. Ive been using this foundation for about a year and a half and i have to say its my favorite drugstore foundation. it has a medium coverage but is super blendable and buildable. i have a lot of acne scars and this foundation covers them quite well with the help of some concealer. you can faintly see blemishes through the foundation when you don't use concealer though. overall id say I'm impressed with the quality and formula for such an affordable price
This is by far the best foundation I have ever used- and My "Holy Grail" product- even over the several department store brands I've tested out. You'll find, several girls, especially beauty bloggers around the internet, have all discovered this little gem. In my line of work, my makeup and beauty routine (as well as my fitness routine), are everything.. I work long hours, and sometimes, at the end of the day, I'm exhausted, and, although I shouldn't, have fallen asleep wearing my makeup. When I wake up in the morning, my foundation is nearly untouched or smudged in any way. The coverage L' Oreal True Match provides is unreal. It builds up enough coverage without feeling cakey, and blends believable well. It gives a very nice "matte" finish without leaving what I like to call "base-face".. the consistency is JUST right. Two thumbs up, L'Oreal.
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
Tia foundation is one of my all time favorites! It blends into the skin beautifully! Making it look like skin very natural. It has a build able coverage and does not look cakey if you do more than one layer. Their tone selection is very broad from the most pale tones to a very dark ones. It just has a very big range of colors.
Q & A
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Did anyone other than me have a problem matching the colors available to their skin tone?
Does it work good for oily skin?
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
IS THIS LIGHT WEIGHT OR VERY HEAVY ON THE SKIN
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos